Author Topic: NFL Div 3  (Read 16262 times)

Aristo 60

• There's no goal like a Down goal!
    • View Profile
Re: NFL Div 3
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2019, 01:00:39 PM »
The league table tells all.

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2019, 05:18:30 PM »

Gmac

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2019, 05:18:58 PM »

Croí na hÉireann

• There's Always Next Year...
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2019, 09:25:09 AM »
Are Laois any good?

They're not bad, will be there or thereabouts.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Shamrock Shore

• We are proud to be Larries
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2019, 03:01:48 PM »
I think my question was mis-interpreted as it was phrased rather badly.

I was really asking are they better than the results suggest? I was surprised that they lost to Louth (not so much to Westmeath) and I was wondering are they missing a few lads for one reason or another. To see poor aul Ross Munnelly slaving away when he deserves his retirement suggests a lack of talent coming through.

Laois usually get the better of Longford and Sat will probably be no different. I will head there anyway..........Laoislad never replied to my text asking if he'd meet up for a Chicken burger after!

Laoiseabu

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2019, 08:50:09 PM »

I was really asking are they better than the results suggest? I was surprised that they lost to Louth (not so much to Westmeath) and I was wondering are they missing a few lads for one reason or another. To see poor aul Ross Munnelly slaving away when he deserves his retirement suggests a lack of talent coming through.

Laois usually get the better of Longford and Sat will probably be no different. I will head there anyway..........Laoislad never replied to my text asking if he'd meet up for a Chicken burger after!
I’ll meet up with ye for a chicken burger ? What’s the Robbie Smyth situation ? Many mullinalaghta lads commmiting ?

Smurfy123

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2019, 09:08:53 PM »
Laois probably the best team Down have come up against this year. Although Down were missing a lot of players for the first few matches. I would expect Laois to take care of Longford with a few to spare. What’s Offaly like men? I’m surprised at how well Louth are going.

macdanger2

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2019, 09:33:45 PM »
Laois probably the best team Down have come up against this year. Although Down were missing a lot of players for the first few matches. I would expect Laois to take care of Longford with a few to spare. What’s Offaly like men? I’m surprised at how well Louth are going.

Who's managing Louth these days?

LooseCannon

• View Profile
    • http://www.uibhfhaili.com/
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2019, 11:34:42 PM »

Who's managing Louth these days?
Wayne Kierans.

Blowitupref

• There will be at least 2 mins of additional time
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2019, 01:10:34 AM »
While Div 2 was a struggle for Louth last year it shouldn't be forgotten that they finished top of Div 3 in 2017.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Shamrock Shore

• We are proud to be Larries
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2019, 09:54:54 AM »

I’ll meet up with ye for a chicken burger ? What’s the Robbie Smyth situation ? Many mullinalaghta lads commmiting ?

May take a rain check on the burger. Laoislad - let me know if you are actually going.
The Robbie Smyth situation is no more or no worse than a lot of lads in his position. Not 100% committed to the cause it seems so he's out. Been carrying an injury as well so not sure if we will see him back for the summer. Maybe losing 3 in a row finals to Mullinalaghta have had an affect.........
Mullinalaghtas are coming back -- 3 were on the pitch last week. Not sure about this eve. 

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2019, 08:52:52 PM »

Apols....I didn't see your first text message...
Mind the speed cameras on the roadworks on the way back up to Dubland.!!
Joe Mcdonagh Champions 2019

Ambrose

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2019, 03:54:25 PM »

Westmeath up to second with a win over Sligo, who remain the only team in the four divisions without a point and are now relegated with two games still to play.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Aristo 60

• There's no goal like a Down goal!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2019, 08:43:32 AM »
It must nearly be time to start the if scenarios 😀
So it's Down' s league to lose at this stage and next up for us, the men from Carlow.

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2019, 09:34:50 AM »

Westmeath up to second with a win over Sligo, who remain the only team in the four divisions without a point and are now relegated with two games still to play.
What the feck is going on in Sligo at all?
1 BIG CUP and 1 Cupeen so far....