Author Topic: Leinster Football Championship 2019  (Read 2434 times)

Laoiseabu

• View Profile
Re: Leinster Football Championship 2019
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 10:52:03 AM »
Sorry to see Niall retire, think he had a few more year in him. I know he had a lot of injuries, but he was in good fettle and you'd have hoped the sniff of another Leinster Final next year would have been enough to keep the horse in the race. Anyway, a good servant, boxed over his weight for a good many years. Another fine example of a man from a junior/intermediate (and now senior) club contributing handsomely to his counties cause. Courtwood have a fine tradition of doing so.

In other news, I fully expect Cahir Healy to tog out for the Laois footballers in 2019.
I doubt Healy will tog for the footballers if I’m honest . Hurling is his “first love”

Chrimtain

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 11:19:51 AM »
He has said in the past that he intends to go back to the footballers before he hangs up his boots.

Don Draper

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2018, 11:24:50 AM »
Sorry to see Niall retire, think he had a few more year in him. I know he had a lot of injuries, but he was in good fettle and you'd have hoped the sniff of another Leinster Final next year would have been enough to keep the horse in the race. Anyway, a good servant, boxed over his weight for a good many years. Another fine example of a man from a junior/intermediate (and now senior) club contributing handsomely to his counties cause. Courtwood have a fine tradition of doing so.

In other news, I fully expect Cahir Healy to tog out for the Laois footballers in 2019.
I doubt Healy will tog for the footballers if I’m honest . Hurling is his “first love”
Bide your time young man.

Laoiseabu

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2018, 12:16:04 PM »
He has said in the past that he intends to go back to the footballers before he hangs up his boots.
Tuohy said the same thing . He would soon want to come home from Australia if that’s the case . He’s 29 in a couple of weeks so he’d be at his peak

Don Draper

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2018, 12:16:43 PM »
Tuohy said the same thing . He would soon want to come home from Australia if that’s the case . He’s 29 in a couple of weeks so he’d be at his peak
Tuohy is a different kettle of bananas to Cahir.