Author Topic: Ulster Club SFC 2018  (Read 33063 times)

brokencrossbar1

• View Profile
Re: Ulster Club SFC 2018
« Reply #465 on: December 06, 2018, 07:59:11 AM »
Jeez some shower of dry balls on here 😂. If you think this is reflective of the substance abuse problems in this country then donít go anywhere near the outside of many bars/nitcubs any Saturday night!  Lads letting off some steam after busting their bollix for months....good on them I say and I just wish I still was where they are now as itís gone in a blink of an eye.

Taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 06, 2018, 08:22:20 AM »
The lads will start coming round today after a night with zero sleep   :'(

TheGreatest

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 06, 2018, 10:16:07 AM »
Jeez some shower of dry balls on here 😂. If you think this is reflective of the substance abuse problems in this country then donít go anywhere near the outside of many bars/nitcubs any Saturday night!  Lads letting off some steam after busting their bollix for months....good on them I say and I just wish I still was where they are now as itís gone in a blink of an eye.

100% correct, deserve to let lose for a couple of days, a once in a life time achievement for some, every team and club do it and all levels and codes, too many PC brigade in the modern era giving out, what next.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 06, 2018, 10:40:14 AM »
Yeah Cassidy has got himself in some shape this season and he'd hardly be in that shape if he was at that all the time. He just strikes you as one of these boys who when they're "on it" they're on it but probably don't do it that regularly. I would also imagine that missing out on the Ai this is maybe the biggest win of his career so a massive deal for him.

JoG2

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 06, 2018, 10:55:08 AM »

100% correct, deserve to let lose for a couple of days, a once in a life time achievement for some, every team and club do it and all levels and codes, too many PC brigade in the modern era giving out, what next.

imagine a few years back having to actually back players for having a rip and enjoying themselves after winning a cup?

"we live in a post joke world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAI9rbzWTGY

brokencrossbar1

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 06, 2018, 11:13:29 AM »

imagine a few years back having to actually back players for having a rip and enjoying themselves after winning a cup?

"we live in a post joke world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAI9rbzWTGY

I know!  I recall when we won the first Ulster we drank in Belfast till Wednesday,  I had a professional law exam on Friday so had to take Thursday off, went back at it Friday and Saturday, played the u21 final on Sunday and won it and then went on it again for a few days.... the thing was too we beat Bellaghy in the final and we drank with Harpo Doherty, Joe Cass and the Bellaghy crew all week....Harpo and myself drank a tray of Guinness from teh Hatfield that was at least 2 months out of date ;D

spuds

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 08, 2018, 04:35:12 PM »
Anyone know what the attendance was for the Ulster final last Sunday in Omagh?
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
 John Hubbard

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
« Reply #472 on: December 08, 2018, 05:00:59 PM »
5,313 it says in the Hogan Stand report

spuds

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: December 08, 2018, 07:40:14 PM »
5,313 it says in the Hogan Stand report

Wonder if that was another under reporting of crowd or accurate. Seemed a good atmosphere from TV. Healy park can hold 18,500 according to Wiki.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
 John Hubbard