Author Topic: Kilkenny  (Read 23071 times)

orangeman

• View Profile
Re: Kilkenny
« Reply #195 on: April 08, 2018, 09:19:01 PM »
I know it's only the league but I didn't see KK winning a league title this year.

Cody is made of stern stuff. Early days and Tipp will come back stronger.

Unlaoised

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 10, 2018, 10:29:02 AM »
The cats are back ...glad I got on them at 7/1 ...Easy money!!
LAOIS ABÚ

nrico2006

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 10, 2018, 10:50:38 AM »
Tipp were missing quite a few key players though.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 10, 2018, 11:02:58 AM »
Worth remembering

https://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/jamesie-oconnor-kilkenny-look-more-comfortable-with-their-new-style-of-play-but-tipp-have-the-greater-weapons-36785160.html?utm_source=outbrain_top_drawer&utm_medium=outbrain&utm_campaign=Outbrain On Site
With the new championship format, unearthing fresh talent and solid back-up players was always going to be a priority this spring. Tipperary will play four championship matches in the space of 21 days, so the depth of their panel - and everyone else's - is going to be tested. Hence the greater level of experimentation than was previously the case.
Those biscuits are for the visitors

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 10, 2018, 03:19:02 PM »
Worth remembering

https://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/jamesie-oconnor-kilkenny-look-more-comfortable-with-their-new-style-of-play-but-tipp-have-the-greater-weapons-36785160.html?utm_source=outbrain_top_drawer&utm_medium=outbrain&utm_campaign=Outbrain On Site
With the new championship format, unearthing fresh talent and solid back-up players was always going to be a priority this spring. Tipperary will play four championship matches in the space of 21 days, so the depth of their panel - and everyone else's - is going to be tested. Hence the greater level of experimentation than was previously the case.

That's where I think Clare and Cork will come unstuck as you just don't see the quality after the first 15.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 31, 2018, 03:39:46 PM »

seafoid

• View Profile