Author Topic: County Senior Hurling Championship Updates  (Read 14023 times)

johnnycool

• View Profile
Re: County Senior Hurling Championship Updates
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2018, 10:00:52 AM »
Ballyea and Ballygunner was some battle yesterday taking a second period of extra time to separate them. Both out on their feet at the end like two punch drunk heavyweights.

Ballygunner in fairness look to have the better all round team but Ballyea with Jack Brown, Niall Deasy and Tony Kelly are a serious outfit too.

Na Piarsaigh gave the Tipp champions a right going over and will be favourites but if Ballygunner can get a dry sod they might be quick enough and sharp enough to make a game of it.

Coolderry and MLR was a hard hitting game, no love lost their by the looks of it. I presume MLR aren't well liked in Leinster club circles due to their abrasive style.
We'd them and St Rynaghs up at our tournament last year and they weren't missing each other either.

manfromdelmonte

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2018, 02:46:53 PM »
Ballyea and Ballygunner was some battle yesterday taking a second period of extra time to separate them. Both out on their feet at the end like two punch drunk heavyweights.

Ballygunner in fairness look to have the better all round team but Ballyea with Jack Brown, Niall Deasy and Tony Kelly are a serious outfit too.

Na Piarsaigh gave the Tipp champions a right going over and will be favourites but if Ballygunner can get a dry sod they might be quick enough and sharp enough to make a game of it.

Coolderry and MLR was a hard hitting game, no love lost their by the looks of it. I presume MLR aren't well liked in Leinster club circles due to their abrasive style.
We'd them and St Rynaghs up at our tournament last year and they weren't missing each other either.
MLR got nothing from that referee yesterday

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2018, 04:12:59 PM »

Did Coolderry not lose a few players to ref cards? One early in the second half and didnít make that count
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

manfromdelmonte

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2018, 09:46:55 PM »

Did Coolderry not lose a few players to ref cards? One early in the second half and didnít make that count

A few MLR players got yellow cards in first 20 mins for very little when Coolderry were dishing it out all over the park
#6 for coolderry should have been a straight red

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2018, 10:02:56 PM »
Na piarsagh dished out some hammering. Be interesting to see if ballygunner can challenge them but I wouldn't be so sure.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2018, 01:29:10 PM »
Na piarsagh dished out some hammering. Be interesting to see if ballygunner can challenge them but I wouldn't be so sure.

Na piarsagh will be too strong for them, be another Munster title for them this year and chasing for the big one again.. Ballyboden struggle to get past Clonkill, I'd have expected them to be better but who knows? they face Coolderry next who'll be a harder prospect..

Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2018, 04:34:50 PM »
The Galway final is on De Domhnaigh- St Thomas' vs Liam Mellowes - church versus revolution
In mid November. FFS.
I think we should get our 2 weeks in September back....
Those biscuits are for the visitors