Would Dublin beat Ulster?

Started by Under Lights, September 03, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Dublin would beat the pick of the whole country never mind Ulster.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

seafoid

Quote from: thejuice on September 03, 2018, 07:02:26 PM
Dublin would beat the pick of the whole country never mind Ulster.
They mightn't  beat a Mayo engine plus scoring forwards like Paddy McBrearty, McManus, Shane Walsh etc

Halfquarter

At least counties outside Leinster have a chance of winning some silverware. 11 countries in Leinster ( 1/3 of the Championship ) have no chance of wining anything. Maybe win a first round championship game with the dubious prize of the Dublin monster(s) tramping them into the ground after that.

Wildweasel74

There's my team to play them lol 1.R Beggan, 2. P Hampsey.  3. N McGee 4.K Higgins, 5 K O'Connell . 6 D Hughes. 7.L Keegan, 8. A O'Shea 9.D Flynn 10. McHugh 11.M Murphy. 12. S Walsh 13. D Clifford. 14.P McBearty 15. C McManus

Under Lights

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 03, 2018, 08:29:01 PM
There's my team to play them lol 1.R Beggan, 2. P Hampsey.  3. N McGee 4.K Higgins, 5 K O'Connell . 6 D Hughes. 7.L Keegan, 8. A O'Shea 9.D Flynn 10. McHugh 11.M Murphy. 12. S Walsh 13. D Clifford. 14.P McBearty 15. C McManus
lot of them lads not from Ulster

Wildweasel74

Man above said the whole country, and couldn't get a good 15 from Ulster to give them a game

The Trap

From ulster
Beggan Eoin ban Gallagher hampsey drew wylie oconnell  mckaigue harte Darren Hughes Mattie donnelly McFaul macniallus Sludden mcbrearty Murphy McManus subs brendan rogers killian clarke tiarnan mccann mcvitie mark Bradley Rory grugan eoin Donnelly

illdecide

Such utter crap talk...why discuss something that can never happen.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Armagh18

Tyrone plus Beggan and 2 good forwards e.g. McManus and McBrearty would beat Dublin.

Jinxy

Plus three half-backs and a midfield.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Under Lights

Quote from: illdecide on September 03, 2018, 10:09:37 PM
Such utter crap talk...why discuss something that can never happen.

Enough about your sex life we chatting ball here

thewobbler

Clarke
Barrett
Higgins
Harrison
Keegan
Boyle
Durcan
Parsons
A O'Shea
D O'Connor