Author Topic: Roscommon v Armagh  (Read 15336 times)

Timís Hero

• View Profile
Re: Roscommon v Armagh
« Reply #390 on: July 11, 2018, 09:48:32 PM »
I know he has a job , but good template to follow if ever a vacancy arose .

keeperlit

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 11, 2018, 10:01:13 PM »
Only one flaw in that proposal...
[/quote

What , No vacancy???

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 11, 2018, 10:02:47 PM »
Only one flaw in that proposal...
[/quote

What , No vacancy???

Lol. Yep that's it.

illdecide

• Quit your Jibba Jabbing Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 12, 2018, 12:28:57 AM »
To rebuild you need to start at the foundations and work your way up , then put a roof on ,make it weathertight and only then do you worry about the finishes , fixtures and fittings. Paramount to a successful build is using a competent contractor with a track record of delivering projects on time within budget and to the necessary quality. Your contractor should also be able to demonstrate his track record.
If you follow the analogy you would realise Armagh are failing on all fronts , strategic long term planning needed like Dublin,Tyrone , Kerry .
If we follow your thought process , let McGeeney gather up whoever he can at the start of the year and see how we get on , then make excuses for a couple of months and go again.
You might be happy with that but a lot of Armagh people disagree and would like change , not for change sake , but for the betterment of all things Armagh .

What if you have a great contractor but when he starts digging out the foundations he realises the ground conditions are worse than previously thought, after digging down deeper until he has good CBRs he then realises the concrete wasn't what he ordered. He wanted 35n concrete but all he got was a lean mix, this was discovered after the pour so Contractor said "f**k this... I'm gonna have to start over again as this will never do". Materials are not always the quality you'd like them to be 🤔
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Timís Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 12, 2018, 07:57:49 AM »
Just to follow the analogy , you get a site investigation report done to identify ground conditions before you start and donít accept sub-standard materials through the gate, have someone check you are receiving what you are paying for, if they arenít capable of quality control replace them. So we have a situation where we have dug and poured the founds which all have to come out again because the contractor canít manage the job , who pays to put it all right ? The client or the contractor ?

illdecide

• Quit your Jibba Jabbing Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 12, 2018, 03:34:00 PM »
Just to follow the analogy , you get a site investigation report done to identify ground conditions before you start and donít accept sub-standard materials through the gate, have someone check you are receiving what you are paying for, if they arenít capable of quality control replace them. So we have a situation where we have dug and poured the founds which all have to come out again because the contractor canít manage the job , who pays to put it all right ? The client or the contractor ?

Well just to add to that a ground investigation will give you an indication of the ground conditions in that particular spot but does not gurantee you that 2m away that it could be completley different. Normally it's afairly accurate indication but still not 100%...Anyway enough of this shite.

Just come clean with KmcG and call it what you really want to say, you believe him to be rank and would like Armagh to replace him...is that too hard to say?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Timís Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 12, 2018, 04:38:11 PM »
I would think that sums up what a lot of Armagh people think , CB probably think differently though, but one can only live in hope !!!

JP

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 12, 2018, 06:14:42 PM »
I would think that sums up what a lot of Armagh people think , CB probably think differently though, but one can only live in hope !!!

I would definitely say it a minority thankfully, especially among the Armagh core support who go to the McKenna cup and National League matches.

Geezer won't be going anywhere this year, or less he decides he had enough.

Timís Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 12, 2018, 06:26:53 PM »
Well spoken , self elected president and spokesman for Armagh core support , if you donít go to a McKenna cup match you have no opinion !
What about the thousands who wonít go because they vote with their feet !

tonto1888

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 12, 2018, 06:40:00 PM »
Well spoken , self elected president and spokesman for Armagh core support , if you donít go to a McKenna cup match you have no opinion !
What about the thousands who wonít go because they vote with their feet !

Thatís not what he/she said. And youíve a cheek calling someone else self elected spokesman for Armagh support

Timís Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 12, 2018, 07:03:30 PM »
As I have already pointed out Iím only expressing my own opinion

tonto1888

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 12, 2018, 07:06:33 PM »
As is JP

Timís Hero

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 12, 2018, 07:59:03 PM »
After the abuse I have taken on here since expressing an opinion contrary to the KKMcG club I feel entitled to be a little sarcastic.

tonto1888

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 12, 2018, 09:18:53 PM »
After the abuse I have taken on here since expressing an opinion contrary to the KKMcG club I feel entitled to be a little sarcastic.

What abuse have you got?

redzone

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 12, 2018, 10:38:40 PM »
Go to bed you halfwit Tonya