Dublin V Donegal

Started by Gareth, June 28, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcard

Over the Bar

With all this hand-passing terrible spectacle Throw-Ball must be vomiting his Buckfast over his 'I Hate Tyrone' t-shirt ....

Jinxy

Scoring difference probably won't make much difference in this group, but it's no harm if Donegal can tack on another couple of points.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

bennydorano

Trying to keep it tight scorewise - could be as good as a point. Donegal are playing in the last few minutes like they think so.

Jinxy

Jayop

Dublin boring the life of everyone now. Not a word will be said about it.

yellowcard

Dublin playing keep ball defensive muck for the last 10 minutes. Ciaran Kilkenny syndrome rubbing off. Horrible to watch.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

The referee can call for steps any time Kilkenny gets on it. Puke football thoughj.

longballin

horrible.. Dubs capable of so much better

Jinxy

Kilkenny turned around to run back into his own half with the ball there.
Kick him ten feet up in the air.

ONeill

I think it's class. You've done the hard work. Now suck the life outta them.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

J70

I'd do the same if I was the Dubs. Nothing wrong with it.

Jayop

The most cynical team in Ireland. Media darlings though so Rte say nothing. Twice in the second half Dublin players dragged out of players through on goals. Will brolly have a 'forget about them as men' rant? Will he f**k.

Jayop

Quote from: J70 on July 14, 2018, 08:32:47 PM
I'd do the same if I was the Dubs. Nothing wrong with it.

They can do what they want. It's the hypocrisy that they do that and foul like f**k and nothing will be said.

yellowcard

Bullshit, it's rank to watch. The object of the game is to attack and score not play keep ball in midfield.