Cavan v Tyrone

Started by tyroneman, June 25, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Is that half way between full back and half back or is it between half back and midfield?

I think I've been persuaded Kildare should stand firm and put the pressure on the GAA.
They probably know they're not gonna win anyway so they might as well get support for their stance of standing up to the buggers.

I liked their line yesterday where they said we just wanna play football and not interested in making money.

Dire Ear

Quote from: omagh_gael on June 27, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
Any word on Lee Brennan and Mark Bradley? Would be good if they could get some sort of a run out this weekend.
One of them is close, think it's Bradley

Mayo4Sam14

You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

trailer

Where will this be held now? Brewster? Tyrone should come out and say Croke Park or Nowhere. Really put the onions among the carrots.

mrdeeds

There'll be no Cavan support so Croke Park would be ridiculous.

WT4E

Quote from: trailer on June 27, 2018, 11:13:33 AM
Where will this be held now? Brewster? Tyrone should come out and say Croke Park or Nowhere. Really put the onions among the carrots.

Yeah and Mickey should do an interview like Cian O'Neill only obviously not with RTE due to ban but instead maybe like in someones living room like the Ra use to and send it to teamtalk to publish!!! Viva La Revolution!!!!!

Jinxy

Quote from: mrdeeds on June 27, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

How about the ground you actually picked as your alternative venue?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

trailer

Quote from: Jinxy on June 27, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

They should nominate Newbridge. For the lols.

Jayop

I'll be delighted of this is played in Brewster or Clones. Croke Park for this game on a sunny Saturday would be shite.

trailer

On twitter Irish News says this will be a standalone fixture in Croke Park. Christ alive.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

WT4E

Quote from: trailer on June 27, 2018, 11:49:06 AM
On twitter Irish News says this will be a standalone fixture in Croke Park. Christ alive.

Wonder what happens to ticket prices - The ones already bought are priced for a double header - if they leave them the same price they are overcharging - if they reduce they owe whoever have bought money back.

What a mess - GAA have come out of this a laughing stock - people should be disciplined but that won't happen!

Jayop

The gaa had to stick to the line that this was in croker regardless so as not to show a chink of light to Kildare but now that's done I'd expect this to be moved and moved today.

tierworker blue

It makes damn all sense, opening Croker for a small crowd, but If they are going to insist on having it in Dublin, rather than changing to Brewster, they should at least consider Parnell Pk, so there might be some semblance of an atmosphere.

For selfish reasons, Dublin suits me grand, 'cause that's where I live. I've been up and down the country, becoming more and more annoyed with what I've been seeing, as the weeks went on. It hasn't been pretty lately, as most of the Cavan heads will testify to, so at least that way, I can wander over to the match and then go and sup pints all evening, without having to get in the car. I have enough bloody miles done for one year!

Itchy

Quote from: Jinxy on June 27, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

I believe Brewster was nominated originally but f**k it they should change their mind and request the Aran Islands.