Kildare v Mayo AI Qualifier Round 3

Started by Dinny Breen, June 25, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Jinxy on June 26, 2018, 02:37:04 PM
The game will go ahead in Newbridge, lads.
Trust me.

I have that feeling myself.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

trueblue1234

Quote from: longballin on June 26, 2018, 02:48:32 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on June 26, 2018, 02:44:36 PM
Quote from: longballin on June 26, 2018, 02:39:21 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on June 26, 2018, 02:32:03 PM
No solidarity from Tyrone.
Shameful.

Tyrone are cap in hand with SKY TV. They won't want to make waves. Sad but true.

Lol you're a broken record at this stage.

The truth will set you free when the penny drops. Sad it needs repeated.

You really are hard to listen to.....
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Wildweasel74

Kildare will not turn up at Croke park ! Thst much is evident! Somebody got to take a stand! Will croke park be issuing refunds all round? Gaa broke their own rules about the format first!

longballin

Christy Moore on the case now  8)
Has tweeted...

@ChristyMoore45
GAA dream quarter finals
Garth Brooks v Bruce Springsteen
Ed Sheeran v U2
The Dubs v The pope
Rihanna v Conor McGregor  #NEWBRIDGEORNOWHERE

Crete Boom

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 26, 2018, 02:48:37 PM
Quote from: Crete Boom on June 26, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on June 26, 2018, 01:50:18 PM
Quote from: spuds on June 26, 2018, 01:43:25 PM
Quote from: galwayman on June 26, 2018, 01:18:29 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on June 26, 2018, 01:13:28 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on June 26, 2018, 12:22:35 PM
Mayo happy to play 'wherever we're told to go'
https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2018/0626/973307-mayo-happy-to-play-wherever-were-told-to-go/

Watery enough but probably wise not to add fuel to the fire.

More sense than Willie Joe has thankfully.

http://mayogaablog.com/?p=23327
The guy that runs that blog is absolutely insufferable. Thankfully the Mayo posters on here are more sensible than that gombeen.
He has his moments alright but his platform is based on being a super duper Mayo fan. If you read his posts then you are likely looking to be offended, I avoid mostly but hear him on the Mayo News podcast who have some good people on board. Read some Facebook comments by Galway fans (mostly avoidable), cringe at the 3 billboards outside Manulla (unavoidable), etc and make your choices.

Have no issue with game being played in Newbridge, better atmosphere and craic to be had. Major disadvantages for me is the poor viewing with a crowd present along with so many people who will miss out with the limited capacity but that's not reason enough to go to Croke park.

What happens now if game reverts to Newbridge to those Ticketmaster tickets if place is over subscribed?

Mayo news podcast is a really good listen, one of the better podcasts around; Thankfully WJ doesn't have a huge input it when I've listened. He has a very high opinion of himself.

Rob Murphy seems to be the main man behind that podcast.

Rob use to run a great grassroots rugby website knockon.ie I was a contributor to his podcasts, won funding from the Irish Times in a startup comp but it just couldn't work as a subscription model. Good guy.

Didn't know that but he seems a good fella and does his part promoting and covering Connacht rugby as there always was a small but loyal rugby community in Ballinrobe.

LeoMc

Quote from: Jinxy on June 26, 2018, 02:32:03 PM
No solidarity from Tyrone.
Shameful.

We didnt object to going to Navan either.

trailer

Quote from: longballin on June 26, 2018, 02:56:59 PM
Christy Moore on the case now  8)
Has tweeted...

@ChristyMoore45
GAA dream quarter finals
Garth Brooks v Bruce Springsteen
Ed Sheeran v U2
The Dubs v The pope
Rihanna v Conor McGregor  #NEWBRIDGEORNOWHERE

No Brush Shiels?

trailer

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 26, 2018, 02:02:12 PM
Quote from: Taylor on June 26, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
100 pages before tomorrow?

Quickest thread to 100 pages ever!

Isn't it great there's so much interest in a round 3 qualifier. And people say the championship is losing followers 😁😁😁

Interestingly I'd say when the draw was made Newbridge would have been fit to hold the crowd just about. But given the way this has exploded, Croker mightn't be able to hold the crowd.  ;D

The Hill is Blue

Kildare have really hoisted the white flag on this one. What a message to give your players - we know you have no chance of beating Mayo in Croke Park, your only hope would be to play them in Newbridge. With that sort of leadership this Kildare team will never win anything.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

heffo

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on June 26, 2018, 03:07:45 PM
Kildare have really hoisted the white flag on this one. What a message to give your players - we know you have no chance of beating Mayo in Croke Park, your only hope would be to play them in Newbridge. With that sort of leadership this Kildare team will never win anything.

I don't see how you've drawn that conclusion - if anything I'd say they'll be far more together.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Crete Boom on June 26, 2018, 11:01:23 AM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on June 26, 2018, 10:55:54 AM
Its a f**king disaster for Mayo, we don't need this kid of distraction

It is also a great rally call for this Kildare team to come out and lay into us. Lets face it we are in a fragile state due to injuries and lads coming back from injury at the moment!!
I see the opposite lads. Mayo in the back ground fully focused on the game not caring where its played while too much back ground noise for Kildare and will be unable to focus on the game at all. Won't be surprised if Mayo win this game easier than the last one.

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: Captain Obvious on June 26, 2018, 03:10:30 PM
Quote from: Crete Boom on June 26, 2018, 11:01:23 AM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on June 26, 2018, 10:55:54 AM
Its a f**king disaster for Mayo, we don't need this kid of distraction

It is also a great rally call for this Kildare team to come out and lay into us. Lets face it we are in a fragile state due to injuries and lads coming back from injury at the moment!!
I see the opposite lads. Mayo in the back ground fully focused on the game not caring where its played while too much back ground noise for Kildare and will be unable to focus on the game at all. Won't be surprised if Mayo win this game easier than the last one.

Or maybe it'll fire up Kildare
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

sid waddell

On that basis, I'm sure you'll support the proposal that Dublin should have no Super 8 matches in Croke Park.

mup

Missing person alert.

There is a village somewhere missing its' idiot.

Syferus

At what exact point did you turn into a troll account, because I remember years ago that you were quite a reasoned poster? Was it when people started pointing out the unfair advantages Dublin enjoyed or the money they were given?