Author Topic: Eurovision final here we come!!  (Read 9725 times)

BennyCake

• View Profile
Re: Eurovision final here we come!!
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2019, 12:17:29 AM »
It was very funny actually. The Iceland lads looked like they didnít give a feck what score they got. It was like they were only there to produce the Palestine flags.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2019, 12:48:54 AM »
It was very funny actually. The Iceland lads looked like they didnít give a feck what score they got. It was like they were only there to produce the Palestine flags.

I hope they had a fast car ready
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2019, 01:14:50 AM »

I hope they had a fast car ready

Yes, it takes balls to do what they did!

magpie seanie

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 21, 2019, 10:00:46 AM »
Was in a pub at a function and the TV was on with no sound (why do they do this in pubs). Was ignoring it the best I could but was delighted to spot the Icelandic band sticking up for human rights. Iceland has a history of doing things correctly. Like with the economic crisis in 2008 - bankers and politicians got jailed, bondholders got burned. Fair play to them.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 21, 2019, 10:31:43 AM »
Was in a pub at a function and the TV was on with no sound (why do they do this in pubs). Was ignoring it the best I could but was delighted to spot the Icelandic band sticking up for human rights. Iceland has a history of doing things correctly. Like with the economic crisis in 2008 - bankers and politicians got jailed, bondholders got burned. Fair play to them.

The Palestinians were not happy at all, they actually gave off about their token gesture.
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2020, 01:55:05 PM »
Apparently this years contest has been cancelled.

Not a fan of it, but why couldnít they had each act perform in their own country? They donít really need to be in the same place. People would still be able to vote. It would be a few hours distraction. For some, anyway.