Brian McGuigans Bad Luck

Started by Quarterback, May 14, 2007, 09:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

anyone at the game? how'd he look? did he play for long?

orangeman

He was rusty and will need a few games under his belt in order to get up to the speed of the game but he did show some of his old brlliance. Hopefully he can progress from here but I think it is foolery to talk about him playing for Tyrone at the weekend.

tyssam5

Quote from: ziggysego on March 07, 2008, 06:32:39 PM
Logie confirmed tonight on UTV that Brian will play for some of the game next Saturday night.

Logie 'confirmed' it? Would have thought Mickey Harte would be the man needed to confirm it.

ziggysego

Quote from: tyssam5 on March 10, 2008, 04:44:40 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on March 07, 2008, 06:32:39 PM
Logie confirmed tonight on UTV that Brian will play for some of the game next Saturday night.

Logie 'confirmed' it? Would have thought Mickey Harte would be the man needed to confirm it.

Don't shoot the messenger. ;) Anyway, isn't Logie in tight with Mickey and the Tyrone ones?
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

isn't Logie in tight with Mickey and the Tyrone ones?

I'm not sure what being "in tight" actually means but I don't think he's on the selction panel !  ;D ;D ;D ;D

ziggysego

I should choose my words more carefully lol
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

;D ;D ;D ;D We don't want to start any rumours now do we ??  ;D ;D

wherefromreferee?

Not sure what thread this post falls under (Ulster League or Tyrone pages?)
Just wondering if Brian played last night in the Ulster League - and if so, how'd he play?
In your Endo!

loughshore lad

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on March 13, 2008, 09:53:16 AM
Not sure what thread this post falls under (Ulster League or Tyrone pages?)
Just wondering if Brian played last night in the Ulster League - and if so, how'd he play?

See post in Ulster league thread.

orangeman

Two years of misery, pain and torture came to an end tonight with the introduction of Brian Mc Guigan amidst roars of delight together with a standing ovation from everyone in the crowd including the Laois supporters !!!

Welcome back Brian !

ziggysego

Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the game, but I was listening to the 2nd half on Q101.2. It was some roar from the crowd when Brian took to the pitch and you could tell it was from both set of supporters.

Welcome back Brian, onwards to more glory.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

900 days since he last pulled on a Tyrone jersey or whatever length of time it is, I'd like to wish Brian well in his future endeavours - purely from a human perspective, it's great to see him back and good luck to him.

AZOffaly

Best of luck to him. One of the great playmakers from the 40, I hope his luck improves with regard to injury. Looking forward to watching him during the summer again.

orangeman

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 11, 2008, 12:22:51 PM
Best of luck to him. One of the great playmakers from the 40, I hope his luck improves with regard to injury. Looking forward to watching him during the summer again.

I hope we can rename this thread " Brian's Mc Guigan good luck " !!!

RONAN

Delighted to see Brian back playing, at the end of the day your health is your wealth, but fair play to the him, gentleman on and of the field.