Best curt you ever had?

Started by Olly, March 24, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

Mines was with a person in Larne during the bad winter of 2011.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Jim Bob

A dickheads ex (in front of him)

ziggysego

I asked someone to hold a door open and she replied "No". Awfully curt of her.
Testing Accessibility

Lar Naparka

In my Leaving Cert year, me and a mate had chatted up two birds and we got to leave then home. All of us on our bikes, btw.
They lived close together so we all pulled up, having a snogging session, when we heard the sound of a car coming along the road after us.
Panic straight away as we knew it was one of the girl's dads, returning home after a feed of porther in his local.
Now this individual was a cranky oul' fecker at the best of times and at the worst of times he was usually well-cut. We scattered like leaves in a whirlwind.
The girls didn't have far to go but me and me buddy had to take the long way home. We couldn't turn back because he'd meet us and he'd know what we'd been up to so the only way out was to take the long way home.
That meant that we'd have to cut across a stretch of bog and as we had no lights on our bikes and there was a heavy fog as well, we didn't have time to consider the danger.
Off we took like bats outa hell.
Then the car pulled up at his house as we expected so we felt that the danger had passed and the pair of us relaxed and got our senses back under control but the relief didn't last long.
Next thing we knew, the poul' fecker started up the Morris Minor again and we realised that he was coming after us. What's more, he was blowing the horn and flashing his lights and he sure was travelling at speed.
Holy Bejaysus, if he caught us he'd bleeding kill us so we put the heads down and pedalled like the devil was on the bleedy carriers.
Still, he was gaining on us and we'd knew we were gonna be caught so in desperation we stopped, fecked the bikes over the fence and did the same ourselves. Just in time as the hoor sped by honking and flashing to waken half the countryside.
So we wasted no time, I can tell you, but headed back the way we had come as fast as we could, thanking our lucky stars that he hadn't caught up with us.
Next day at school we got one hell of a land when we meet the girls on the lunch break.
One of them told us she wasn't quick enough putting her bike in the shed and slipping back into the house. So she had to tell him what was going on.
He panicked because he knew something none of the rest of us knew.
A turf harvester machine had been working on a stretch of the bog and it had damaged the bridge across a river that passed under the road. If we had weren't stopped in time, we could have been in serious bother so the poor man took off after us, trying to catch up before we got to the the bridge.
We were damn lucky that we were cowards and lepped the fence but I had to feel sorry for the quare wan's oul' fella when he got to the bridge and we were nowhere to be seen. Lucky enough, he soon copped on that we had given him the slip as there was no sign of us or our bikes but he was really mad, as we were told, when he couldn't reverse his car to return home.
So he had to walk home and wait for daylight to get his car.
Tell ya something; I damn near got a dose of the runs any time I heard a car coming behind me for years afterwards.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on March 25, 2018, 03:36:02 AM
In my Leaving Cert year, me and a mate had chatted up two birds and we got to leave then home. All of us on our bikes, btw.
They lived close together so we all pulled up, having a snogging session, when we heard the sound of a car coming along the road after us.
Panic straight away as we knew it was one of the girl's dads, returning home after a feed of porther in his local.
Now this individual was a cranky oul' fecker at the best of times and at the worst of times he was usually well-cut. We scattered like leaves in a whirlwind.
The girls didn't have far to go but me and me buddy had to take the long way home. We couldn't turn back because he'd meet us and he'd know what we'd been up to so the only way out was to take the long way home.
That meant that we'd have to cut across a stretch of bog and as we had no lights on our bikes and there was a heavy fog as well, we didn't have time to consider the danger.
Off we took like bats outa hell.
Then the car pulled up at his house as we expected so we felt that the danger had passed and the pair of us relaxed and got our senses back under control but the relief didn't last long.
Next thing we knew, the poul' fecker started up the Morris Minor again and we realised that he was coming after us. What's more, he was blowing the horn and flashing his lights and he sure was travelling at speed.
Holy Bejaysus, if he caught us he'd bleeding kill us so we put the heads down and pedalled like the devil was on the bleedy carriers.
Still, he was gaining on us and we'd knew we were gonna be caught so in desperation we stopped, fecked the bikes over the fence and did the same ourselves. Just in time as the hoor sped by honking and flashing to waken half the countryside.
So we wasted no time, I can tell you, but headed back the way we had come as fast as we could, thanking our lucky stars that he hadn't caught up with us.
Next day at school we got one hell of a land when we meet the girls on the lunch break.
One of them told us she wasn't quick enough putting her bike in the shed and slipping back into the house. So she had to tell him what was going on.
He panicked because he knew something none of the rest of us knew.
A turf harvester machine had been working on a stretch of the bog and it had damaged the bridge across a river that passed under the road. If we had weren't stopped in time, we could have been in serious bother so the poor man took off after us, trying to catch up before we got to the the bridge.
We were damn lucky that we were cowards and lepped the fence but I had to feel sorry for the quare wan's oul' fella when he got to the bridge and we were nowhere to be seen. Lucky enough, he soon copped on that we had given him the slip as there was no sign of us or our bikes but he was really mad, as we were told, when he couldn't reverse his car to return home.
So he had to walk home and wait for daylight to get his car.
Tell ya something; I damn near got a dose of the runs any time I heard a car coming behind me for years afterwards.

Was it you who sent in your Leaving Cert paper, Lar - http://www.thejournal.ie/leaving-cert-80-years-ago-2132167-May2015/

And more importantly, were you in the dorm on the left or the right of the front entrance? I want to know if I had study hall, French or Geography where my hero slept.. just think, the wimen were let in to the old dorms to learn in my day.

GetOverTheBar

Couple in Renshaws back in the day.....What a bar.

WT4E

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 26, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

After a few rounds of 3 for a fiver I would say.... GOOD TIMES!

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: WT4E on March 26, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

After a few rounds of 3 for a fiver I would say.... GOOD TIMES!

That's it, last one roasting too by the time you got to it....anything for a deal.

ziggysego

Even yours truly too
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on March 26, 2018, 07:15:47 PM
Even yours truly too
Is there something you two want to tell us?

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 27, 2018, 12:38:18 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on March 26, 2018, 07:15:47 PM
Even yours truly too
Is there something you two want to tell us?

I once had a drink in Renshaws. St Paddy's sometime in the mid-to-late 90s.
Testing Accessibility