Author Topic: The ulster rugby trial  (Read 147142 times)

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
Re: The ulster rugby trial
« Reply #900 on: February 20, 2018, 12:52:15 PM »
There is a video circulating of 3 ulster players - Paddy, Tommy and another.

Could influence the jury :-/

Video of what?

I'd imagine of the bedroom variety
I'd imagine it's the one of Jackson, Bowe and some South African chap doing a soft focus PR media piece for Ulster rugby's social media platforms.

Bowe asks the others would they prefer to see the future or change the past. Bowe and the South African both state they'd prefer to see the future. Jackson then states he'd prefer to change the past - "I've done some dark things."

In the clip, the players are wearing the Ulster kit worn between 2015 and 2017 but it's not clear exactly when the clip was filmed.

Let's stop beating about the bush there's a rumour that a video exists of the encounter that night. I haven't seen it and don't know anybody who has but apparently there is one.

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #901 on: February 20, 2018, 01:11:19 PM »

Video of what?

I'd imagine it's the one of Jackson, Bowe and some South African chap doing a soft focus PR media piece for Ulster rugby's social media platforms.

Bowe asks the others would they prefer to see the future or change the past. Bowe and the South African both state they'd prefer to see the future. Jackson then states he'd prefer to change the past - "I've done some dark things."

In the clip, the players are wearing the Ulster kit worn between 2015 and 2017 but it's not clear exactly when the clip was filmed.

Let's stop beating about the bush there's a rumour that a video exists of the encounter that night. I haven't seen it and don't know anybody who has but apparently there is one.
"Apparently".

Any video of the "encounter" would have to have been filmed by either Jackson, Olding, McIlroy, the complainant or Dara Florence, given that they are only people who were present at any stage in the room.

I think we can rule out the complainant and Dara Florence.

McIlroy was taking photographs downstairs, but only arrived on the scene at the end.

So almost certainly only Jackson or Olding could have filmed it, if one exists.

While it would not be beyond the bounds of possibility for something to have been filmed by either Jackson or Olding, it would have almost certainly been filmed on a smartphone, and would almost certainly have become part of the evidence at this trial, either because it existed or had been deleted, which the police would have known about.

Syferus

• View Profile
« Reply #902 on: February 20, 2018, 01:13:27 PM »

Video of what?

Thereís also a rumour that Gerry Adams wasnít an IRA leader.

Letís wait and see if itís yet another BS rumour trying to discredit the victim before we comment.

Avondhu star

• View Profile
« Reply #903 on: February 20, 2018, 01:19:19 PM »

Video of what?

"Apparently"  Thats the type of evidence that might stand up in a West Belfast back kitchen kangaroo court but you won't get too far with it in the Laganside
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: February 20, 2018, 01:25:19 PM »

Video of what?

well if the prosecution are going with that, then these lads are getting off!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #905 on: February 20, 2018, 01:28:59 PM »

Video of what?

It doesn't say much for your understanding of legal cases that you think the prosecution would be "going with that".

The clip has being doing the rounds for at least two weeks.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #906 on: February 20, 2018, 01:32:49 PM »
You brought it up (this clip) are the prosecution going to use it?

So if you were on the jury it would help form an opinion on Jackson, for what?
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

johnneycool

« Reply #907 on: February 20, 2018, 01:34:32 PM »

Video of what?

It doesn't say much for your understanding of legal cases that you think the prosecution would be "going with that".

The clip has being doing the rounds for at least two weeks.

This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq32l6bERQs

Hardly worthy of comment as I presume it was scripted, no?

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: February 20, 2018, 01:48:58 PM »

Orior brought it up.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #909 on: February 20, 2018, 01:55:38 PM »

Orior brought it up.

Not that clip, think his clip chat was about a possible video of the session in the bedroom

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: February 20, 2018, 02:03:57 PM »

Orior brought it up.

Not that clip, think his clip chat was about a possible video of the session in the bedroom

Nobody has ascertained what video he's on about, hence the whole debate.

general_lee

• View Profile
« Reply #911 on: February 20, 2018, 02:49:02 PM »

Video of what?

"Apparently"  Thats the type of evidence that might stand up in a West Belfast back kitchen kangaroo court but you won't get too far with it in the Laganside
Youíve obviously never seen the British judicial system in full flow

tommysmith

• View Profile
« Reply #912 on: February 20, 2018, 03:02:20 PM »

Video of what?

Youíve obviously never seen the British judicial system in full flow

Did the lady in question give her consent to the recording?

Mike Tyson

• View Profile
« Reply #913 on: February 20, 2018, 03:51:26 PM »
Doctor at the rape clinic saying she made no reference to Olding having orally raped her when being examined.

According to Frank Greaney, she also alleged that the "second man vagninally raped her while on her back".

So why is Olding being done for oral rape and not vaginal?

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: February 20, 2018, 03:58:05 PM »
Doctor at the rape clinic saying she made no reference to Olding having orally raped her when being examined.

According to Frank Greaney, she also alleged that the "second man vagninally raped her while on her back".

So why is Olding being done for oral rape and not vaginal?

The charge will be in the basis of what she reported to the police. Not sure of any criminal justice systems that charges people based on what they say to a doctor.