All-Ireland Club Championships January-March 2018

Started by Ball Hopper, January 03, 2018, 01:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on March 08, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 08, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
Quote from: Duine Eile on March 08, 2018, 12:18:44 AM
Martin Farragher's red card from the semi final rightly rescinded this evening, free to play for Corofin in the final.

Good stuff, common sense in the end! both finals should be decent this year, very hard to call...  Corofin and Cuala favs I'd imagine but be close enough! Thats my £20 double for the day!
Nemo slight favourites on PP.
Cuala & Na Piarsiagh. both evens. Na P players who got sent off in SF both got 1 match bans and miss the final

Yeah tough on the NP players but Ffs! What were they at? All you had to do was keep your heads lads and we'll run out easy winners! Cuala struggled a bit against Liam Mellows but they'd still be my favs for this game..

New Nemo team, fair play to this club that keep coming back at this level, but think the Galway lads have this
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Cunny Funt

Hope its a good enjoyable football game to watch and may the best team win.

Captain Obvious

GalwayBayBoy

Some great football being played. No blankets in sight today yet anyway. Some of Corofin's foot passing is top class. Nemo started slowly in the semi-final though before coming on strong.

Captain Obvious

Corofin in total control 1-5 to 0-1 and probably should be more ahead.

Cunny Funt

2-6 to 0-2 now! Very impressive by Corofin but Nemo are so flat, look like a side that emptied their tank in the semi final.

Cunny Funt

HT Corofin 2-9 Nemo 0-5. Great for Corofin and their supporters but as neutral i would prefer to see a competitive club AI final.

Rossfan

Quote from: Cunny Funt on March 17, 2018, 02:33:49 PM
HT Corofin 2-9 Nemo 0-5. Great for Corofin and their supporters but as neutral i would prefer to see a competitive club AI final.
Agreed but lovely open game to watch.
Typical Connacht football😁

longballin

Roscommon again watching the neighbours win an All Ireland  ;)

Gael85

Between Michael and Martin Farragher for man of the match.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rossfan

Captain Obvious

Game was over after 15 minutes.  2-14 (20) scored after 45 minutes very impressive however Nemo Rangers so poor today.

Cunny Funt

0-10 to 0-5 that 2nd half. Congrats to Corofin. One of the most one sided football club finals ever. Right decision to play the football final first hopefully the hurling final is a more competitive game.