Kilkenny V Offaly    Offaly   |    
Limerick V Tipperary    Tipperary Bonus

Oraisteach

Spreads closed.  Could I have

Wexford
Offaly
Tipperary (Bonus)

sligoman2

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

AhFeckRef

Any chance of getting this weekends football spreads up today? Lot of matches this weekend. ;)

ONeill

Fair play to this bombidal fella. Apart from having the most correct individual predictions, he has scored 30/30 on the bonus. That's some feckin poker hand.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Don

Quote from: ONeill on July 19, 2007, 08:43:39 PM
Fair play to this bombidal fella. Apart from having the most correct individual predictions, he has scored 30/30 on the bonus. That's some feckin poker hand.

record setting stuff. He almost cannot lose.

mayo51

there is a mistake in the hurling spread results of 2 weeks ago.kildare are down as spread winners over london even tho they were minus 15 and a half points. the final score was kildare 0.24 london 1.11.

Don

Quote from: ONeill on July 19, 2007, 08:43:39 PM

ah he has got one wrong now finally

uselessfootballer

Got the reminder email last night that the spread is now up for the final but when I go onto the spreads website the 2007 comps seem to have disappeared. I think a similar thing happened towards the end of the National League comps.

Anyone got any info?

uselessfootballer

Apols, the spreads site seems to be back to normal again

dubsnsubs

As the spreads site had the wrong date posted so entrants could change their pick until Monday, could the organisers please confirm that Gerry Keegan picked Kerry as his bonus before the match started. There is a bet at stake and I know what hes like!!! I reckon he changed his bonus after 4 o' clock.
Thanks