Author Topic: The Official World Cup 2018 Thread  (Read 47558 times)

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Official World Cup 2018 Thread
« Reply #1665 on: July 11, 2018, 10:54:22 PM »
Fantastic night here in Croatia, the fans were very nervous and expected a tough game, they were in full voice the whole way through the match and when Croatia scored it was an unreal moment, itís bonkers at the minute! Wonít be a horn in a car working tomorrow or anyone able to speak!

Flares going off on the beach and inside the bar (thought at one point it would burn down)! Both my girls had their Croatia tops on! Roll on Sunday though Iíve £40 on France at 13/2.. Whether they win or not I donít care as you couldnít buy the experience if Croatia win while being here!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: July 11, 2018, 10:58:52 PM »
I wonder which non-entity of a town in England will be thrashed tonight? Luton maybe #freetommy

ONeill

• Shoving Connie Around The Room
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: July 11, 2018, 11:01:56 PM »
Fantastic night here in Croatia, the fans were very nervous and expected a tough game, they were in full voice the whole way through the match and when Croatia scored it was an unreal moment, itís bonkers at the minute! Wonít be a horn in a car working tomorrow or anyone able to speak!

Flares going off on the beach and inside the bar (thought at one point it would burn down)! Both my girls had their Croatia tops on! Roll on Sunday though Iíve £40 on France at 13/2.. Whether they win or not I donít care as you couldnít buy the experience if Croatia win while being here!

Be careful with the oul gamblin.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: July 11, 2018, 11:04:40 PM »
I wonder which non-entity of a town in England will be thrashed tonight? Luton maybe #freetommy

Carrickfergus, hopefully.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: July 11, 2018, 11:07:04 PM »

Be careful with the oul gamblin.

Iíd pledged to do one bet over the tournament, instead of the bet here and there at each match! Actually saved myself a few quid! I had wanted to do Kane for top scorer at 16ís I think at the time, forgot about it and when the other lads scored 3 goals I decided against it
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: July 11, 2018, 11:07:29 PM »

Seems ards is getting it!

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: July 11, 2018, 11:09:15 PM »

The knuckle draggers in Newtownards and Dundonald giving it a good rattle tonight it seems

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: July 11, 2018, 11:09:52 PM »

Seems ards is getting it!

Close enough.

GJL

• View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: July 11, 2018, 11:20:56 PM »
Keane put them in their box. He is class.  ;D

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: July 11, 2018, 11:29:43 PM »
FIFA have warned broadcasters to stop zooming in on hot women in the crowd. Ffs!

nrico2006

• View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: July 11, 2018, 11:56:28 PM »
 Kane has had a pretty poor world cup to be honest and yet will end up with the golden boot
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Capt Pat

• View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: July 12, 2018, 12:14:56 AM »
That was a big relief in the end. Things looked bleak in the first half when England took an early lead and held onto it easily. However the longer the game went on the more the passing of the Croats took over. After the first Croat goal there was only going to be one winner.

mouview

• View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: July 12, 2018, 12:28:46 AM »
Wonder how does Stephen Nolan feel tonight?

Gold

• talk is cheap but it takes money to buy hot dogs..
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: July 12, 2018, 12:30:43 AM »
Kane has had a pretty poor world cup to be honest and yet will end up with the golden boot

Totally agree. 3 pens, 1 deflection and 2 x close range headers

Ards is a hellhole....was there for work yesterday...the most downtrodden, sad, paramilitary burdened people on the planet. Horrible. Gangsters (bullies)paid bythe government not to burn tyres or cause trouble. Awful

Looking at bonfires here is bile inducing
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

LooseCannon

• View Profile
    • http://www.uibhfhaili.com/
« Reply #1679 on: July 12, 2018, 12:55:19 AM »
Wonder how does Stephen Nolan feel tonight?
Hungry?
Loose by name, Loose by nature 😉