2018 National Football League Division 4

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, October 14, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giovanni

Quote from: Don Draper on March 28, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
Quote from: GAA-SMART on March 28, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
If your comfortable with that view I have no problem with that, I clearly just have a higher standard than yourself. No doubt you're probably involved in the CB and were apart of the shambles of the last 5 years or more
Haha, Me? County Board? Have you read any of my posts on here?! f**k off will you and your higher standards. You're the sort who would demand higher standards, but do jack shit to get them. Bitch and moan and complain about how the good old days were so much better, not realising that your good old days were actually shit and the truly good moments were few and far between. Buy a flag or f**k off.
Just to clarify Don. Are you saying that that match on Sunday was a "truly good moment" in the overall picture of Laois GAA?

Don Draper

Quote from: Giovanni on March 28, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
If your comfortable with that view I have no problem with that, I clearly just have a higher standard than yourself. No doubt you're probably involved in the CB and were apart of the shambles of the last 5 years or more
Haha, Me? County Board? Have you read any of my posts on here?! f**k off will you and your higher standards. You're the sort who would demand higher standards, but do jack shit to get them. Bitch and moan and complain about how the good old days were so much better, not realising that your good old days were actually shit and the truly good moments were few and far between. Buy a flag or f**k off.
Just to clarify Don. Are you saying that that match on Sunday was a "truly good moment" in the overall picture of Laois GAA?
Neither.

Tony

Just to nip that bitching with each other in the bud there lads. Ye wouldn't even raise a voice to each other in public so sit down, ye look stupid. Nobody thinks you're hard lads. Opinions are opinions and we're all entitled to them. No need for the cowardly insults from the safety of your bedroom. Now lets get on with talking about laois gaa or else it might be wise to get your mom to turn off the wifi modem for a while.

Don Draper

Quote from: GAA-SMART on March 28, 2018, 12:32:46 PM

What do you suggest I do? That I don't already do, Im sure the keyboard warrior that you are would have loads of unique suggestions.. youre some absolute moron in all fairness.. you're probably from Offaly really
I'd suggest you don't take cheap shots from the internet like a keyboard warrior, and allow Laois GAA try to generate some good feeling around the county again. Even if it is only Division 4, it is where we are.
Try keep the insults to a minimum please, I dont mind being called a moron, but dont you f**king dare call me an Offaly man.

Don Draper

Quote from: BallyroanAbu on March 28, 2018, 02:24:45 PM
Don remove that 2nd last comment you are stepping over the line, Tony's right it's a Laois GAA forum.  You are taking it somewhere else.
I'll remove it, but I expect Tony to apologise for bringing my dear mother into this. He should be ashamed of himself.

SCFC

He's a fine player alright but by God there's not much going on upstairs with Psycho.

Don Draper

Quote from: SCFC on March 28, 2018, 06:16:05 PM
He's a fine player alright but by God there's not much going on upstairs with Psycho.
Poor aul divil, they snowflakes will rip him to shreds for this

High Fielder

He should close that Twitter account. Comments like that will do him no favours in life.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Let's all support our guys next Saturday ....

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

blueandwhite1

Gary will never get anywhere if he doesn't regulate his tweeting. Except maybe president of the USA.

Unfortunate all the same.

redsetanta

If Evan O'Carroll is out I wonder will David Conway get the nod to start? Maybe Ross starts with Conway on the bench.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

portlaoisekid

Quote from: redsetanta on March 29, 2018, 09:57:15 AM
If Evan O'Carroll is out I wonder will David Conway get the nod to start? Maybe Ross starts with Conway on the bench.
Ross nailed on to start I'd say

Giovanni

I would hope that the younger lads are given the taste for Croke Park. Maybe Eoin Lowry could be given the chance. He'd add a bit of badly needed pace anyway.

Unlaoised

Ross will probably start now maybe Lowry

Not much options for scoring forwards unless Cahillane is fit or maybe Darren Strong.

Hopefully Cahillane can make a return soon along with Conway ...Might be and Idea to ask forbes and Moore back in because if we lost one or two more we only have a little over a month to the wexford game and forwards that can kick a point are hard to come by!

LAOIS ABÚ

Don Draper

Quote from: Unlaoised on March 29, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
Ross will probably start now maybe Lowry

Not much options for scoring forwards unless Cahillane is fit or maybe Darren Strong.

Hopefully Cahillane can make a return soon along with Conway ...Might be and Idea to ask forbes and Moore back in because if we lost one or two more we only have a little over a month to the wexford game and forwards that can kick a point are hard to come by!
I thought Moore and Forbes were sent back to their clubs to get game time? The league has barely started, how much could they have gotten? Also, is Moore not in Dubai?