Oxegen

Started by redboots, May 10, 2007, 04:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redboots

Hey, does anyone know if there's more tickets to go on sale nearer the time.
Red Boots

An Fhairche Abu

Tickets always go on sale again (obviously in much more limited numbers than initially) the week leading up to the festival, has happened the last 3-4 years despite the "sold out" notice after the inital batch were all picked up.
If you can pick up a ticket near face value at the minute then I'd advise you to take it in order to be 100% sure of getting one but I'd be very surprised if they don't release some more tickets in the run up.

amallon

I think the purpose of releasing tickets in the week before the event is to mess up the touts. 
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Deal_Me_In

I know the last couple of years you have actually been able to but the tickets at the ticketmaster stand at the entance to the campsite where you can claim the free parking with 4 tickets. I doubt if it will be any different this year.

hitzelsperger

looking a few tickets myself lads (need to see kings of leon and killers bigtime) so if anyone has any friends who cant make it gimme a mail!

Louth Exile

Quote from: Deal_Me_In on May 11, 2007, 03:18:24 PM
I know the last couple of years you have actually been able to but the tickets at the ticketmaster stand at the entance to the campsite where you can claim the free parking with 4 tickets. I doubt if it will be any different this year.

Yeah, I think best advise is to head down, you'll pick one up, particularly if it pisses down like it did last year!! I couldn't give away a spare ticket on the Saturday last year..
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

rolloutking

i got one on ebay through a second chance offer for £190 with a parking ticket. I heard of people last year getting them for 100 like the day before and even of people going down with no ticket and picking one up there.

Would ebay be the best place for a tent?

gallsman

tayto

wasnt there a load of grief last year and the organisers sued anyone and everyone who talked about it? I wouldnt give them a feckin cent.

his holiness nb

Whens it on and who is the big acts?
I know the Killers are set to play but feck all else.
Ask me holy bollix

bennydorano

I'm heading on Hols to Cork that Saturday (from Armagh) and the AA routefinder has the quickest route heading that direction; what does the traffic be like, is it best avoided or what?(although I do plan on leaving Armagh about 5am or so) would I be safer heading down through the centre of Ireland?

corn02

From last year I can remmber the traffic being a disaster, but Benny most go down on a Friday so it should probably be ok.

imtommygunn

Don't go anywhere near it Benny - the traffic is usually mad.

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/index.cfm?section=festivals.event&id=638&mode=lineup

Deadly lineup.

Goats Do Shave

corn02

I will probably end up going but there is a load of shite on that line up.

The Killers are the main culprits, at least Rodrigo y Gabriela have been added.