Oxegen

Started by redboots, May 10, 2007, 04:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankie

Quote from: Donagh on June 20, 2007, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on June 20, 2007, 01:49:03 PM
What has the camping etc price got to do with anything , if some **** decided to purchase all the camping sites and then sell them on at a profit it would be the same thing. Donagh I assume you've no problem with touts at Rugby ,Soccer  etc?

Rugby clubs regularly tout their own tickets. No I've no problem with touts at soccer games. If people are silly enough to buy into supporting the sporting wing of global capitalism they should expect to get ripped off.

Thats some load of bull shit Donagh. so its ok to tout everything except GAA tickets, touting is touting so stop the bull crap!

Grand Slam Saturday!

nifan

I can only assume Donagh is on the wind up here.

Donagh

Quote from: Tankie on June 20, 2007, 08:23:43 PM
What has the camping etc price got to do with anything , if some **** decided to purchase all the camping sites and then sell them on at a profit it would be the same thing. Donagh I assume you've no problem with touts at Rugby ,Soccer  etc?

Rugby clubs regularly tout their own tickets. No I've no problem with touts at soccer games. If people are silly enough to buy into supporting the sporting wing of global capitalism they should expect to get ripped off.

Thats some load of bull shit Donagh. so its ok to tout everything except GAA tickets, touting is touting so stop the bull crap!

So you tell me the difference between getting ripped off by some Plc of a soccer team and a wide boy on the make?

Tankie

Quote from: Donagh on June 20, 2007, 10:30:47 PM
Quote from: Tankie on June 20, 2007, 08:23:43 PM

So you tell me the difference between getting ripped off by some Plc of a soccer team and a wide boy on the make?

are you stupid or dont read? its ur bullshit about not touting gaa tickets is what makes u look like a retard.
Grand Slam Saturday!

Donagh

Quote from: Tankie on June 20, 2007, 11:38:09 PM
are you stupid or dont read? its ur bullshit about not touting gaa tickets is what makes u look like a retard.

So what's "bullshit" about it?

nifan

Because its not ok to rip off a GAA fan but it is ok to rip off a soccer fan - thats good business.

Donagh

I still don't get what you are complaining about. You've no problem paying what £60 to some multinational corporation to what their grass grow and then have the nerve to bitch when some other entrepreneuring attempts to make a little more out of you for watching the same grass grow.

Gnevin

Quote from: Donagh on June 21, 2007, 10:49:00 AM
I still don't get what you are complaining about. You've no problem paying what £60 to some multinational corporation to what their grass grow and then have the nerve to bitch when some other entrepreneuring attempts to make a little more out of you for watching the same grass grow.
Donagh this inst about if you  not liking other sports or gigs ,you cant just draw a line in the sand for the GAA and say touting ticket for GAA games is beyond the pale but everything else is OK .

Is it OK to tout Live 8, Live Earth tickets , Amature boxing or Charity soccer games? 
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Donagh

Quote from: Gnevin on June 21, 2007, 11:31:48 AM
Is it OK to tout Live 8, Live Earth tickets , Amature boxing or Charity soccer games? 

Obviously not.

nifan

Quote from: Donagh on June 21, 2007, 10:49:00 AM

So you are against commercial enterprise completely?
Youd be happy to be ripped off in terms in your use of any commercial products or services ::)

Hank Everlast

each of the people who bought the ticket would definetly not tell you they were being ripped off... seeing what they could have ended up paying for them

Gnevin

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 21, 2007, 01:00:19 PM
each of the people who bought the ticket would definetly not tell you they were being ripped off... seeing what they could have ended up paying for them
But at the end of the day you did rip them off. You can call a pear an apple all you want it wont change the fact your nothing but a low life tout
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Hank Everlast

i can only laugh at you gnevin... or shud i call you the purest of all that is pure?

Gnevin

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 21, 2007, 01:44:45 PM
i can only laugh at you gnevin... or shud i call you the purest of all that is pure?
No i just hope one day your on here looking for an AI ticket or something else you really want to see and  I be able to "think ahead " and have "a smart bit of business" and charge you 4 to 5 times the face but of course its something i wouldn't do so I'd properly just give the ticket to someone else over you

Tankie

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 21, 2007, 01:44:45 PM

The simple point of the discussion is that you touted the ticket which in turn makes you a touting sc**bag, No matter which way you dance around it.

And as for Donagh he sounds more and more like a gimp everytime he starts talking.
Grand Slam Saturday!