Oxegen

Started by redboots, May 10, 2007, 04:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnevin

Quote from: full back on June 19, 2007, 02:00:33 PM
Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 19, 2007, 01:37:56 PM
ticket tout my hole.. i went and qued outside the shop for over an hour to get my tickets cuz i knew everyone wud ave been looking them later on!
Its called thinkn ahead.... smart bit of business i reckon!

So you must reckon that the touts who buy tickets then stick them on ebay are all thinking ahead & it is a good bit of business on their behalf ::)
Thinking ahead is when i pick up a spear hill ticket in case i need it from someone but i always sell it at face i dont even included the service charge on it . What you do is touting full stop
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Tankie

Quote from: Gnevin on June 19, 2007, 04:25:23 PM
Quote from: full back on June 19, 2007, 02:00:33 PM
Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 19, 2007, 01:37:56 PM
ticket tout my hole.. i went and qued outside the shop for over an hour to get my tickets cuz i knew everyone wud ave been looking them later on!
Its called thinkn ahead.... smart bit of business i reckon!

So you must reckon that the touts who buy tickets then stick them on ebay are all thinking ahead & it is a good bit of business on their behalf ::)
Thinking ahead is when i pick up a spear hill ticket in case i need it from someone but i always sell it at face i dont even included the service charge on it . What you do is touting full stop

Yeah I agree, your nothing but a ticket tout sc**bag, i hope u never need a ticket for a match, id burn it rather than give it to your type! I hate you Scumbags!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Hank Everlast

fcuk you's talk some dung.... i sold three tickets with the aim of covering the price of my own!
Its not my fault other people couldnt be bothered queing in the early hours for there own tickets.

Donagh

Lads catch yourself on, it's not as if he's touting Croker tickets. Fair play Hank...

rashCharacter

There's no need to buy Oxegen tickets off ebay, there will be a pile of touts outside the entrance selling all the tickets you would want.

nifan

Quote from: Donagh on June 20, 2007, 09:02:09 AM
Lads catch yourself on, it's not as if he's touting Croker tickets. Fair play Hank...

The difference???

Gnevin

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 20, 2007, 08:22:57 AM
fcuk you's talk some dung.... i sold three tickets with the aim of covering the price of my own!
Its not my fault other people couldnt be bothered queing in the early hours for there own tickets.
Tickets have a face value , you sell them over that you are a tout . I often have extra tickets from Games ,not so much gigs i could rip people off with but i don't because I'm not a touting arse hole
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Hank Everlast

[/quote]
Tickets have a face value , you sell them over that you are a tout . I often have extra tickets from Games ,not so much gigs i could rip people off with but i don't because I'm not a touting arse hole

[/quote]

no... your just an arsehole that likes the sou8nd of his own voice!

Donagh

Quote from: nifan on June 20, 2007, 11:04:29 AM

The difference???

The difference is the matches in Croker are organised by an amateur organisation for their members, with any profit going back into that organisation. Oxegen is a commercial free for all with all participants and promoters out to make a profit.

Gnevin

Quote from: Donagh on June 20, 2007, 12:19:29 PM
Quote from: nifan on June 20, 2007, 11:04:29 AM

The difference???

The difference is the matches in Croker are organised by an amateur organisation for their members, with any profit going back into that organisation. Oxegen is a commercial free for all with all participants and promoters out to make a profit.
So what your still ripping off the common fan of these things just to line your own pocket . Hank your the type would would sell your  own/last ticket if the price was high enough

Donagh

Quote from: Gnevin on June 20, 2007, 12:54:41 PM
So what your still ripping off the common fan of these things just to line your own pocket . Hank your the type would would sell your  own/last ticket if the price was high enough

The common fan?  :D What all hundred thousand odd of them? If you've a problem with these common fans being ripped off take it up with whatever shyster sets the ticket, camping and merchandising prices.

Gnevin

Quote from: Donagh on June 20, 2007, 01:34:57 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on June 20, 2007, 12:54:41 PM

The common fan?  :D What all hundred thousand odd of them? If you've a problem with these common fans being ripped off take it up with whatever shyster sets the ticket, camping and merchandising prices.
What has the camping etc price got to do with anything , if some **** decided to purchase all the camping sites and then sell them on at a profit it would be the same thing. Donagh I assume you've no problem with touts at Rugby ,Soccer  etc?

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Gnevin on June 20, 2007, 11:54:27 AM
Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 20, 2007, 08:22:57 AM

Fair enough...BUT, what if you have already paid over the odds for the said ticket, but then are unable to attend, & would like to reclaim the money you have spent on the ticket...are you still a tout!?  :-\

Donagh

Quote from: Gnevin on June 20, 2007, 01:49:03 PM
What has the camping etc price got to do with anything , if some **** decided to purchase all the camping sites and then sell them on at a profit it would be the same thing. Donagh I assume you've no problem with touts at Rugby ,Soccer  etc?

Rugby clubs regularly tout their own tickets. No I've no problem with touts at soccer games. If people are silly enough to buy into supporting the sporting wing of global capitalism they should expect to get ripped off.

Gnevin

Quote from: Donagh on June 20, 2007, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on June 20, 2007, 01:49:03 PM

Rugby clubs regularly tout their own tickets. No I've no problem with touts at soccer games. If people are silly enough to buy into supporting the sporting wing of global capitalism they should expect to get ripped off.
Take your blinkers off Donagh