Oxegen

Started by redboots, May 10, 2007, 04:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louth Exile

Quote from: corn02 on May 17, 2007, 05:03:16 PM
I will probably end up going but there is a load of shite on that line up.

The Killers are the main culprits, at least Rodrigo y Gabriela have been added.

:D :D :D :D :D

Air can be very good, they were better than Prodigy a few years ago.
The Klaxons album is pretty good, they would be well worth a look
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

corn02

Now if the Prodigy were added I would be begging for a ticket!

Louth Exile

Quote from: corn02 on May 17, 2007, 05:29:59 PM
Now if the Prodigy were added I would be begging for a ticket!

I saw them in Cork years ago supporting Oasis and they were better than the main act, but they were a massive disappointment in Fairyhouse. I think that their time is gone
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Deal_Me_In

Has anyone seen the line up for Electric Picnic this year, are the tickets for it all sold out yet or not?

SuperHans

Queens of the Stoneage are playin
UNREAL!!

Goats Do Shave

Anyone require tickets for Oxegen??

I have 2 but no longer can attend. I payed £400 for the pair of 'em (& a parking pass!).

I'd like to recoup it...

nifan

Arcade Fire and interpol are the ones that would tempt me.

Gnevin

Cant wait to see The Fratellis
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Hank Everlast

I paid £550 for 4 tickets and parking pass wen the came on sale first time and i have since sold 3 of them for 570!
£20 quid profit and a ticket in hand... woop woop!

The traffic was absolutely chocker last year so id defo find another route if its not too far outta the way!

Gnevin

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 19, 2007, 12:37:34 PM
I paid £550 for 4 tickets and parking pass wen the came on sale first time and i have since sold 3 of them for 570!

The traffic was absolutely chocker last year so id defo find another route if its not too far outta the way!
You nothing but the lowest of the low in my opinion  Hank
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

full back

Oh brilliant Hank-delighted for you, a whole £20 & a ticket ::)
I second Gnevin

bottlethrower7

Quote from: Gnevin on June 19, 2007, 12:41:48 PM

You nothing but the lowest of the low in my opinion  Hank

agreed. ticket tout scum

Hank Everlast

ticket tout my hole.. i went and qued outside the shop for over an hour to get my tickets cuz i knew everyone wud ave been looking them later on!
Its called thinkn ahead.... smart bit of business i reckon!

Louth Exile

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 19, 2007, 01:37:56 PM
smart bit of business i reckon!

No you are a tout, what ever way you dress it up, you charged over the face value of the price of the ticket, which is a bad act whatever way you look at it!!!

full back

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 19, 2007, 01:37:56 PM
ticket tout my hole.. i went and qued outside the shop for over an hour to get my tickets cuz i knew everyone wud ave been looking them later on!
Its called thinkn ahead.... smart bit of business i reckon!

So you must reckon that the touts who buy tickets then stick them on ebay are all thinking ahead & it is a good bit of business on their behalf ::)