galway v kerry all ireland quarter final

Started by cornetto, July 23, 2017, 11:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Galway too defensively set up and I don't think that will work, if you have forwards you should trust yourself more. Ref is already ruining the game by not using the advantage rule and blowing for nothing frees.

imtommygunn

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

clarshack

Donaghy with both hands around Galway player's throat, and gets away with it again.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Coldrick not having a great one, again.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Zulu

Galway can possibly win this if they show a bit of faith in themselves. They have the forwards to compete in a shootout so they should go for it. Kerry a joy to watch at times.

straightred

Quote from: clarshack on July 30, 2017, 02:19:28 PM
Donaghy with both hands around Galway player's throat, and gets away with it again.

He caught a great ball and then got battered by 3 defenders. Free out ?

Hound

Shane Walsh a bit of a bottle job today. Very surprised, I thought he was the real deal. Maybe a handy point from play will get him going..

clarshack

Galway can't afford to miss easy frees like that.

Zulu

Geaney is the real deal. Some footballer.

Itchy

If that's not a black card I don't know what is. Unbelievable

clarshack

Enright with a late hit.  Gets away with it as well.

clarshack

Coldrick giving Kerry another 40 secs over the 3 mins of injury time to get another score. Joke.

gallsman

Quote from: Itchy on July 30, 2017, 02:35:46 PM
If that's not a black card I don't know what is. Unbelievable

Joke decision.

Walsh is really shitting the bed here. Tack on that point with all the momentum and they go in three behind. Play an atrocious ball and they go in down by five.

Zulu

Nonsense, do people not understand the rules? There was injury breaks in the additional 3 so the extra 40 seconds was justified.