Monaghan v Down - Sat 29th July - Croke Park - 17:00

Started by GrandMasterFlash, July 18, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twohands!!!

Quote from: dublin7 on July 29, 2017, 05:31:50 PM
Dick Clerk in is a terrible pundit. Acting like a monaghan cheerleader and offers nothing but bland comments

Yeah - an neutral would be far better.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

manfromdelmonte

twohands!!!

Zero pressure at all in the build-up to that goal before the ball was dropped in around the square -

Marking on both sides is poor.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: dublin7 on July 29, 2017, 05:31:50 PM
Dick Clerk in is a terrible pundit. Acting like a monaghan cheerleader and offers nothing but bland comments

+1

Clerkin is dire.

Blowitupref

HT Down 1-9 Monaghan 1-9. High scoring game but neither side can be happy with their lack of defending in this game.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

imtommygunn

Monaghan have finally tightened up a bit but there marking at the start was shocking. Drew wylie would do alright on harrison if they would have a sweeper and stop the ball coming in so easily.

thebar

feck me never seen so many soft frees in my life that Deegan fella is a joke

Zulu

Credit to Monaghan for going in level while adopting a no marking and wild shot policy. I thought they were better but only for some great free taking they'd be in trouble.

Cunny Funt

I'd agree with James Horan on Sky, Down have been the better team and should be ahead.

Hound

I enjoyed that half very much. Fair play to Down, looked the better team to me, but Monaghan frees keeping them in it. Exciting half to come, completely 50/50.

As an aside, if I was a Down supporter I'd be disappointed with the keeper (who's done well otherwise) for the goal. Easy save if the keeper hadn't dived out of the way. Ball hit straight at him

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 29, 2017, 05:45:44 PM
Any links to the game??

If you've an iPad DL the World TV Plus app and Sky is free on it. It's available for android too AFAIK

omagh_gael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 29, 2017, 05:45:44 PM
Any links to the game??

Live youtube link on preivous page. Itll come back on for 2nd half

twohands!!!

Quote from: thebar on July 29, 2017, 05:42:37 PM
feck me never seen so many soft frees in my life that Deegan fella is a joke

Blame the Down defenders for being absolutely daft - there should have figured out way quicker he wasn't going to let anything go, but they still continued with the little jersey tugs - handed Monaghan at least 3 points by my reckoning.