The Trap

omaghjoe

omaghjoe

Anything less than triple scores and this would be a total disaster

Shamrock Shore

Definitely a Div 3 team on view there.

Kildare must be cat maledeon.

Harold Disgracey

'Tis is awful stuff by Armagh toady. Not convinced by Tyrone, up against a poor team and a compliment referee, won't happen against the Dubs, or Monaghan.

seafoid

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on August 05, 2017, 05:28:32 PM
Definitely a Div 3 team on view there.

Kildare must be cat maledeon.
Losing provincial finalists are usually cat
Kildare would be better out there today.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on August 05, 2017, 05:31:33 PM
'Tis is awful stuff by Armagh toady. Not convinced by Tyrone, up against a poor team and a compliment referee, won't happen against the Dubs, or Monaghan.

.......and won by 18 points
That was never a square ball!!

The Trap

How did senan mention Mattie........I thought he was poor......lot more in him and sludden.....Tyrone were very sloppy all day.....D day coming next.

BennyHarp

Quote from: ONeill on August 05, 2017, 09:16:37 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on August 05, 2017, 08:02:03 AM
Safe travels to everyone today. Banter aside, I hope we get a game that confirms Ulster as the best footballing province. Prediction - Tyrone 2-19 Armagh 0-8

Yes. Can see Armagh getting a late flurry of points.

Was close enough with the predicted score!  ;D
That was never a square ball!!

screenexile

Harold Disgracey

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 05, 2017, 05:34:48 PM
Quote from: Harold Disgracey on August 05, 2017, 05:31:33 PM

.......and won by 18 points
And?

Gabriel_Hurl

McCarron must be looking at a suspension now - 2 reds in 2 games?

Gabriel_Hurl

What's a compliment referee?

Does he tell the lads they have nice hair? They look good in their jerseys?

Fuzzman

Analysis no doubt will say that nothing learned and 3 times into the semis without being tested.
Sorry sorry two so far. Cmon the Farney

Another strange game with a lot of mediocre performances but huge score and very little conceded.
I really have no idea how well we will do against Monaghan.
Or the Dubs

Blowitupref

Quote from: Zulu on August 05, 2017, 05:22:28 PM
Felt Tyrone couldn't be considered All Ireland contenders based on winning Ulster because there's plenty of mid range teams in the province but no very good ones. I think Monaghan and Tyrone are the best but nothing we've seen so far suggests they can beat the best in the country. I think Dublin will beat Monaghan but I don't know where Tyrone will get scores against Dublin the way they play. They'll frustrate Dublin for a while but they aren't set up to beat them. They need Monaghan to spring a surprise.

Dublin did concede 1-17 to Kildare and the Dubs will struggle to get many score from play against arguably the most organized defence in Ireland. Dublin will have to bring their A game to beat Tyrone and Dublin maxing out before AI final almost got them caught out against Mayo last year.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose