Armagh v Tipperary 15/7/17??

Started by tonto1888, July 10, 2017, 08:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

Where in Belfast city centre would show the game ?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

belfastkev

The Garrick would probably be your best bet. They seem to show most of the football.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: stiffler on July 15, 2017, 01:58:13 PM

You could try the SRRSC! :)

Seriously tho the Hatfield on Ormeau Road or Botantic Inn on Malone Road would be your best bet.

Taylor

Quote from: StGallsGAA on July 15, 2017, 02:14:23 PM
Quote from: stiffler on July 15, 2017, 01:58:13 PM

You could try the SRRSC! :)

Seriously tho the Hatfield on Ormeau Road or Botantic Inn on Malone Road would be your best bet.

Auntie Annie's & Garrick have been showing all the games over the last few weeks so imagine no different today

Buttofthehill

I'm sure it's been mentioned elsewhere but Canavan's analysis are top notch.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: tippabu on July 15, 2017, 08:10:14 AM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on July 14, 2017, 09:55:23 PM
The league promotion decider in April was a real sickner for Armagh, if the Armagh players and management aren't up for this game then they will never will be and clear out will be needed. Quinlivan scored hat trick that day and i would expect him to start tomorrow.

Having a think about this, which game would ye rate more important, the promotion decider or this one? Realistically neither of us have a hope of winning the all ireland and 1/4 final look as good as we'll go but still id have this game over the league game between us

A championship knock out game is more important IMO. Avoid Dublin in the quarter final and upset is possible. Quinlivan starting as I expected.

Harold Disgracey

Where was the advantage in that? Terrible refereeing.

Owen Brannigan

Inexperienced Roscommon referee takes certain goal from Armagh.  Bad when a better referee with real experience running the line.

joemamas

Worst call I have seen so far this year by a referee

punt kick

Owen Brannigan

Gamble playing Quinlivan not paying off as he gingerly moves around with an injury.

Zulu

Some great scores in the game but no real bite. Referee not helping as he has blown for very little contact and failed to use the advantage numerous times, the goal chance being the most glaring but far from the only one.

Zulu

Armagh are playing some lovely football too.

Owen Brannigan

Blowitupref

Tipperary 0-10 Armagh 0-8 at half time a decent game of football with some top scores, a deserved lead for Tipperary however can their supporters not come up with a better chant than Tipp,Tipp,Tipp...?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose