Author Topic: 2018 O'Byrne Cup  (Read 11825 times)

Laoisguy

• View Profile
Re: 2018 O'Byrne Cup
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2018, 12:38:10 PM »
Not yet Red will hear soon

O moore parklife

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2018, 01:00:10 PM »
Lost by 4 or 5 against a serious cohesive drilled  moorefield who have been together all year.. alot of that team named last night was there last roll of the dice for a squad spot before the settling of a starting team begins.  good performance from Robbie piggot and Colm coss. Ross lead from the front. Played into a storm the first half held moorefield to a point or 2 in the second.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2018, 01:36:48 PM »
What was the line-up of the team last night??
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

O moore parklife

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2018, 01:46:36 PM »
From what I saw positions not 100%
Keogh

Finn
Begley
Kelly

Piggot
Glynn
David Holland

Lillis
Coss

Luttrell
Paul k
Donoher

Ross
Forbes
Moore

That's the bones of it im sure or there abouts. Shocking weather.

Subs not sure on

town1980

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2018, 02:08:31 PM »
results not reading well at the minute but im sure johns just weeding out his panel,,league isnt too far away though

Junior Ex Laoistalk

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2018, 03:30:57 PM »
Looks fairly strong up the middle, how did Forbes and Moore play up front. Would like to see Forbes kept on the panel, big and strong and a great ball winner but really needs inter county experience and coaching. Moore has lots of talent but may be a bit young still.
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

O moore parklife

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2018, 03:58:03 PM »
Tough night for forwards first half no ball with the wind second half lads picking off points from deep robbie piggot with 2 from half back. With the installation of mister cannon as strength and conditioning sean moore needs 2-3 years of heavy work to help him fill out properly. In my opinion Laois should appoint a S and C team with a 5 year plan and keep them in place irrespective of management change. This will insure a plan and progression instead of constant change. The players look really fit rumours of serious running and group gym work must be true. I expect the large panel to be trimmed this week and work to begin settling a team for the league. Get them fit the football will come with jerome stack involved. Fair balls to john sugrue for having the balls to sacrifice a few throw away win results and test players in different roles. Player's looked happy morale looks high.
Roll on limrick

Laoisguy

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2018, 04:21:47 PM »
Tough night for forwards first half no ball with the wind second half lads picking off points from deep robbie piggot with 2 from half back. With the installation of mister cannon as strength and conditioning sean moore needs 2-3 years of heavy work to help him fill out properly. In my opinion Laois should appoint a S and C team with a 5 year plan and keep them in place irrespective of management change. This will insure a plan and progression instead of constant change. The players look really fit rumours of serious running and group gym work must be true. I expect the large panel to be trimmed this week and work to begin settling a team for the league. Get them fit the football will come with jerome stack involved. Fair balls to john sugrue for having the balls to sacrifice a few throw away win results and test players in different roles. Player's looked happy morale looks high.
Roll on limrick

I agree

Sean Moore’s confidence has been jolted because of the speed and strength differential
Just needs time unfortunately and a plan to work on

Really like what has been done so far and the vibe is spot on