Who will be Top Scorer in this year's Football Championship?

Started by An Cloch Scoilte, May 09, 2007, 12:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Stevie Mac, if we reach the quarters.

Gooch will be there or there abouts as well, you know Kerry are going to get to the semi finals at least.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

nrico2006

Stevie O'Neill if fit will be up there with the like of Stevie Mc Donnell, Gooch, Tomas Quinn(frees), Mortimer and maybe Michael Meehan!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ard mhaca abu

thejuice

Mattie Forde usually rakes up a few. He'll be there with a couple games in Leinster and a run through the qualifiers. But then again there'll be less minnows entering the Qualifiers this year so that'll make the back door very interesting.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

kumquat

Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

southderryman

Louth Exile

1. C Mortimer
2. James Masters
3. Stevie Mc
4. Mossie Quinn
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

An Gaeilgoir

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

oakleaf stateside

If muggsy gets the right ball 2 him i think he'll do damage same goes for Bradley wat u think?
Dont Do It

Hank Everlast

1. stevie o neill
2. C Mortimer
3. Stevie Mc
4. James Masters
5. colm mc fadden

Bud Wiser

If one were to listen to all the experts on this board who commented on the U21 All-Ireland Final then Donien Brennans diving rate should see him scoop the award from resulting frees after just two games ::)