Chester races

Started by never kickt a ball, May 09, 2007, 09:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

never kickt a ball

Front runners with low draws (especially in sprints) to be followed at Chester. Barry Hills likes getting winners there and usually Stoute runs a Derby prospect.

never kickt a ball

Quote from: never kickt a ball on May 09, 2007, 09:09:14 AM
Front runners with low draws (especially in sprints) to be followed at Chester. Barry Hills likes getting winners there and usually Stoute runs a Derby prospect.

A front runner with a low draw won the first race (a sprint) at 7/2 yesterday. Barry Hills won the last although the price was long odds on. Today Stoute runs Arabian Gulf.

High Catch

I know what you mean about the low number stalls but the winner of the big race yesterday was drawn from stall 16 or 17 i think so it cannont be taken as gospel. Although as you rightly say, it is a big advantage in the sprints. The big race yesterday was approx 2 miles. Any tips about today?

cavan4ever

Quote from: never kickt a ball on May 10, 2007, 10:48:40 AM
Quote from: never kickt a ball on May 09, 2007, 09:09:14 AM

A front runner with a low draw won the first race (a sprint) at 7/2 yesterday. Barry Hills won the last although the price was long odds on. Today Stoute runs Arabian Gulf.

which race is he in?>

never kickt a ball

First race:  Maarahel going for the third win in a row in this race. No price though
2nd Race: Mr Wolf stall 1 over 5 furlongs blaze out race over
3rd race; Arabian Gulf for stoute
4th race:  Stoute again Gulf express
5th Race; Penny post stall 1 again.
6th race Hills winner Urban Spirit

Simple isn't it  ;D

Bud Wiser

Manilou is heading off down to Killarney for next Sunday or Monday and me with him. See http://www.fennetec.com/untitled2.html

Despite the fact that he will be about 25/1 - 33/1 we think he will win. Halford the trainer thinks he is in fine fettle and he will be entered in the Galway Plate so if he is good enough for that he is worth an e/w punt of five euro. He (the horse, not Halford) is after
spending the last six months in swimming pools and being pandered to and so its kick ass time now as opposed to Punchestown where the jockey was yawning getting off him.

cavan4ever

cheers bud i will have a wee punt on him!

Bud Wiser

Next Monday evening. 2 and a half mile. The horse is walking around the yard with his head in the air and so full of himself he thinks he only has to turn up.  If he doesn't perform this time his next owner will be Albert Reynolds and he will be in a dog food tin.

Bud Wiser

http://www.fennetec.com/untitled2.html

Paddy Power has reduced the odds from 33/1 to 25's.
I didn't go to Killarney  but 1pm reports describe him as "a good outsider"
When one of the lads whispers this description of him in his ear I expect he will go ballistic.

The horse was pretty pissed off over Punchestown, his excuse, the bit cause him to swallow his tongue and then start of the race was held up and he wasn't right for the first few furlongs.  If you are backing him don't go mad cause there is no info at the moment.

full back

Good lad Bud, will you have any more word today?

Spiritof98

What time is he running at?
I'll go back if Marsdens back

full back

cavan4ever

20/1 now on Paddy Powers.

Hardy

I see he's now 3.2 on the exchanges! Though you can still get 16-25/1 elsewhere. (25 on Wm Hill, 20 PPower). Has everyone here had a go on Betfair?

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)