?
10 (47.6%)
?
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

theticklemister

Will it ever end

Quote from: Mikhailov on November 08, 2019, 11:37:24 PM
Great draw. 8 points at home to start with - at least it should be. If Derry have any ambition then they need to win the 4 home games for starters

Any truth in the rumour that Malachy O'R is heading to Derry club football next year

With who! If the county couldn't afford him I'd be amazed a club could!

Mikhailov

I am not a Derry man but surely he won't need the massive backroom team that is needed for county level. So a club team arguably could afford him - albeit he would be under serious pressure to deliver but has proven he can do it at club level in Derry before.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Will it ever end on November 09, 2019, 01:47:16 PM
Quote from: Mikhailov on November 08, 2019, 11:37:24 PM
Great draw. 8 points at home to start with - at least it should be. If Derry have any ambition then they need to win the 4 home games for starters

Any truth in the rumour that Malachy O'R is heading to Derry club football next year

With who! If the county couldn't afford him I'd be amazed a club could!

With the team who won 4 in a row but have let it slip as last 2 years  - no stone being left unturned to get back to the top table
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Will it ever end

Quote from: Mikhailov on November 09, 2019, 02:54:40 PM
I am not a Derry man but surely he won't need the massive backroom team that is needed for county level. So a club team arguably could afford him - albeit he would be under serious pressure to deliver but has proven he can do it at club level in Derry before.

I'm intrigued as to which club was mentioned in the rumour - he was at the Derry County Final, I'd just be amazed anyone could either entice or afford.

Doire Gael

Any updates on manager merry go round?

Lavey?
Loup?
Ballinderry?

JoG2

Quote from: Will it ever end on November 09, 2019, 05:19:05 PM
Quote from: Mikhailov on November 09, 2019, 02:54:40 PM

I'm intrigued as to which club was mentioned in the rumour - he was at the Derry County Final, I'd just be amazed anyone could either entice or afford.

I highly doubt a club would be paying for his services, they rarely do. The money won't be near the club books

Will it ever end

It wouldn't be the club books that I'd be worrying about - how it's accounted for coming from the sponsors or the recipient is probably of more interest - some street lighting in a Malachy O Rourke paycheck

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Real Talk

Well done indeed   ...... some achievement by the Camoges and the Footballers .... its so hard to win a County title and they have (Camogie) are headed for 3 all-Ireland titles is it .... and the Hurlers  tremendous

Baile an tuaigh

Quote from: Real Talk on November 10, 2019, 05:41:15 PM
Well done indeed   ...... some achievement by the Camoges and the Footballers .... its so hard to win a County title and they have (Camogie) are headed for 3 all-Ireland titles is it .... and the Hurlers  tremendous

Slaughtneil are actually going for four all Irelands in a row.

restorepride

Comhghairdeas le muintir Shleacht Néill! Éacht iontach, fir is mná!☘️

toby47

Quote from: Doire Gael on November 09, 2019, 07:34:57 PM

Lavey?
Loup?
Ballinderry?

Lavey? Downey definitely gone. Not replaced yet
Loup?  Staying with Rouse even though players don't want him. Committee split and a lot of in house bickering according to a Loup source
Ballinderry? Talk of Niall & James Conway

tonesfirstandlast

Anybody tell us when this wee minor camogie final is going to be played again. Why was it abandoned anyway. Was it just another example of Lavey not being able to take their beating

Doire Gael

Quote from: toby47 on November 11, 2019, 07:46:04 AM
Quote from: Doire Gael on November 09, 2019, 07:34:57 PM

Lavey?
Loup?
Ballinderry?

Lavey? Downey definitely gone. Not replaced yet
Loup?  Staying with Rouse even though players don't want him. Committee split and a lot of in house bickering according to a Loup source
Ballinderry? Talk of Niall & James Conway

Loup source tells me Rouse has def gone.