Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Newbridge Exile

Ten minutes into second half and it was looking bleak in under 21 game with a score of 2-10 to 0-06 , finished 5-12 to 2-13 to Derry , Paul Cassidy very good  at full forward and conleth mcshane made a big difference when he came on , it came at a cost with a couple of injuries to   Oisin McWilliams and Ben McCarron ,  (McCarron seemed to be in a lot of pain unfortunately )

BackInTheGame

That's as good a game as you could ever hope to see, at any level.

Paul Cassidy is next level. Didn't quite see it before... He's absolutely dynamite.

Padraig McGrogan is a beast. Conor McCloskey showed to be infinitely better than how I rated him.

tooolonggg

I also want to thank my fellow management team – Ryan Porter, Leo McBride, Owen Lennon, Colin McAree and previously Finbarr Fitzpatrick. Your commitment, expertise and loyalty was outstanding.

This year's extended backroom team of Francie McGinnity, Paul McCabe, James Greenan, Steve Williams, Sam Baida, Yianni Louizos, Andrew Ryan, Aoife McGeough, Dr Kieran Burke, Sharon Courtney, Mark Kellet, Richie Forde, Conor McElvaney, and Garrett Coyle , and all the others who were involved in previous years – again, your hard work and dedication was thorough and unrelenting.

Monaghan manager farewell statement, 18 of a management and backroom team.

it would be interesting to hear the numbers from the other 30 counties in Ireland seeing as we have now the Derry management and backroom staff through The Irish News, also the Monaghan numbers listed by Malachy.

Wildweasel74

That Paul cassidy lad a slaughtneil or Bellaghy man?

imtommygunn

Bellaghy. I saw a bit of him in that Ulster minor tournament last year. Fantastic talent. He was unmarkable at that level.

ONEDerry

Great fight back by the 20s. Hopefully a couple push through to seniors although it's a big step to be ready for senior football. A lot of them still look like youngsters so serious work needed to get physically ready for it. Hopefully some sort of development program put in for all these lads to do.... and keep some of the parents and clubs from wrecking their heads.

Glenman93

Who, in heaven's name, put Faughanvale in Division 9 of the National Feile Peil this weekend? They've scored 21 goals and conceded 1 in four games. I hope the club had nothing to do with the grading.

Wildweasel74

If Derry had beat Laois and Offaly, making the last 12. Would there be talk of tiering div 3 and Div 4 teams. Derry go out of ulster nxt summer they play in tier 2 championship rest of the summer. There's no qualifier. Us dropping to division 4 last Yr coming bck to bite us.

howlongref

Quote from: ONEDerry on June 29, 2019, 07:44:45 PM
Great fight back by the 20s. Hopefully a couple push through to seniors although it's a big step to be ready for senior football. A lot of them still look like youngsters so serious work needed to get physically ready for it. Hopefully some sort of development program put in for all these lads to do.... and keep some of the parents and clubs from wrecking their heads.

I was at the u20s last night, thankfully the bellaghy crew saw us over the line, fair play to them, some great talent coming through.   Bellaghy unlike other clubs are going the right way. Having watched st pats this year, fermanagh will fancy their chances, don't think they would let a 10pt lead slip.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 29, 2019, 12:54:39 PM
That Paul cassidy lad a slaughtneil or Bellaghy man?

He played most of last season as full forward for senior team despite still being minor
Has a good future the cub
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

braveheart

tonesfirstandlast

BuzzKill (Version II)

Is it true that if Derry u20s win on Sunday then the club leagues WILL NOT restart next week?

toby47

Quote from: BuzzKill (Version II) on July 11, 2019, 12:11:17 PM
Is it true that if Derry u20s win on Sunday then the club leagues WILL NOT restart next week?

Not true - Leagues will be restarting on Wednesday 17th regardless.