?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

restorepride

Irish News report of match:

"After the interval, Coleraine gradually took control. Niall Holly and, in particular, RuairĂ­ Mooney, drove their side on with umpteen raids forward"

Then again, what would they know?!

You, Yew and Ewe

Tyrone in the preliminary round. Oh dear!

BackInTheGame

Tyrone v Derry in preliminary round of Ulster next year. Ffs

JoG2

A strong McKenna and Div 4 will stand to us. We're coming for you Antrim!

shantygael

If it's not Tyrone , it's Donegal. Threw in at the deep end,as always.some lads will be checking the price of flights stateside  next day.
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

lenny

Quote from: JoG2 on October 11, 2018, 09:13:25 PM
A strong McKenna and Div 4 will stand to us. We're coming for you Antrim!

Should be a home draw for us v antrim.

Wildweasel74

We had a bad run with playing Donegal and Tyrone in recent years with an odd win against Down in between! I Another early summer exit I doubt

Keyser soze

Quote from: restorepride on October 11, 2018, 07:41:51 PM
Irish News report of match:

"After the interval, Coleraine gradually took control. Niall Holly and, in particular, RuairĂ­ Mooney, drove their side on with umpteen raids forward"

Then again, what would they know?!

More than you obviously. You said he was playing as a stopper in the first half which was complete bollocks lad, this comment does not in any way change that.

JoG2

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on October 12, 2018, 12:09:43 AM
We had a bad run with playing Donegal and Tyrone in recent years with an odd win against Down in between! I Another early summer exit I doubt

Div 4 winners, run Tyrone to within 5 points and hit the super 8's by the skin of our teeth...all depending on Macker's squad

toby47

The biggest problem with drawing Tyrone again is trying to get players to commit this year.

I saw the GPA ran a report recently that showed inter-county players devoted on average 31 hours a week to football. Players may feel this commitment/sacrifice  is not worth division 4 football and a thumping from Tyrone come May.

Damien must have some sort of panel together at the minute as I am aware they have met a few times. I'm not sure in what context they have met but hopefully he can somehow get a decent panel of men together that are willing to commit. I am also aware there have been players that have already turned down an invite to the county panel already.

seanyb1

Quote from: toby47 on October 12, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
The biggest problem with drawing Tyrone again is trying to get players to commit this year.

I saw the GPA ran a report recently that showed inter-county players devoted on average 31 hours a week to football. Players may feel this commitment/sacrifice  is not worth division 4 football and a thumping from Tyrone come May.

Damien must have some sort of panel together at the minute as I am aware they have met a few times. I'm not sure in what context they have met but hopefully he can somehow get a decent panel of men together that are willing to commit. I am also aware there have been players that have already turned down an invite to the county panel already.

you are a man in the know

Glenman93

Quote from: seanyb1 on October 12, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

Toby47 and Seanyb1 = Clark Kent and Superman?? ;D

toby47

Quote from: Glenman93 on October 12, 2018, 12:26:38 PM
Quote from: seanyb1 on October 12, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

Toby47 and Seanyb1 = Clark Kent and Superman?? ;D

I have had that accusation before and I don't know why?

A few people on here know I am not Seanyb1, however I do follow him on twitter for his updates - a great service he runs

Uncle Phil

What would possess any footballer to play for Derry currently? Busting your balls for ten months, not training with your club, missing social events, to get knocked out in the Qualifiers by Louth or somebody. Bloody depressing.

JoG2

Quote from: Uncle Phil on October 12, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

What would possess any footballer to play for Derry currently? Busting your balls for ten months, not training with your club, missing social events, to get knocked out in the Qualifiers by Louth or somebody. Bloody depressing.

not as bloody depressing as you Phil