Waataboutyee

Quote from: the end of a leg on May 04, 2018, 03:53:32 PM
Quote from: Waataboutyee on May 04, 2018, 01:17:10 PM
Quote from: seanyb1 on May 04, 2018, 11:34:20 AM
Quote from: theticklemister on May 03, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
Any craic last night lads?

Just ballinderry supporters letting their club down again, but sure whats new
Did I hear the referee got hit?

Just want to clear this one up before it gathers any moss. - the referee was not hit.
Just going by what I heard. Were you at the game?

Waataboutyee

Quote from: screenexile on May 04, 2018, 04:31:27 PM
Quote from: the end of a leg on May 04, 2018, 03:53:32 PM
Quote from: Waataboutyee on May 04, 2018, 01:17:10 PM
Quote from: seanyb1 on May 04, 2018, 11:34:20 AM
Quote from: theticklemister on May 03, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
Any craic last night lads?

Just ballinderry supporters letting their club down again, but sure whats new
Did I hear the referee got hit?

Just want to clear this one up before it gathers any moss. - the referee was not hit.

The referee or a referee??!!
?

braveheart

3-17 is a score you'd expect to win many many games of Gaelic football. But unfortunately we're close,but just not getting over the line in recent games.

Buzzkill

What way do the domestic cups work over the next 6/7 weeks? Is it now a league system rather than knockout?

Uncle Phil

Only the Ulster Semi-Final and Final being broadcast live this year. What a farce!

Buzzkill

Quote from: Uncle Phil on May 08, 2018, 01:19:16 PM
Only the Ulster Semi-Final and Final being broadcast live this year. What a farce!

Is this RTE and Sky? What about BBC?

You, Yew and Ewe

Quote from: Buzzkill on May 08, 2018, 02:06:48 PM
Quote from: Uncle Phil on May 08, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

Is this RTE and Sky? What about BBC?

The BBC are showing Fermanagh v Armagh on Saturday, 19 May and the Down v Antrim on Sunday, 26 May live on the iPlayer.

The first semi-final on 3 June and the Ulster final will be live on BBC Two.

oakleaflad

Quote from: Buzzkill on May 08, 2018, 12:59:57 PM
What way do the domestic cups work over the next 6/7 weeks? Is it now a league system rather than knockout?
My understanding is that it is basically the leagues split in 2 randomly. No regional split and is played as a league system.

call it as i see it

any word on drums new manager? heard James Mcgrath was told to go after his poor campaign??

oneclubonelife

Not according to the Derry Post?

call it as i see it

END OF THE DAY I WOULDNT GO BY THE DERRY POST BIG MAL HASNT A CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING.

braveheart

Quote from: call it as i see it on May 09, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
END OF THE DAY I WOULDNT GO BY THE DERRY POST BIG MAL HASNT A CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING.
Dito

DERRYSFINEST

photos are great, but the content of the reports are terrible compared to Cahir and Conan. Mal's style of writing is brutal.

I dont buy it anymore

shawshank

Quote from: DERRYSFINEST on May 09, 2018, 01:29:40 PM
photos are great, but the content of the reports are terrible compared to Cahir and Conan. Mal's style of writing is brutal.

I dont buy it anymore

I'm sure they will miss your purchase each week. Mal ignore the begrudgers, there are some factual mistakes that I am sure are a result of who ever it is you get information from each club PRO etc, but you never said you were in for the 'Man Bookers' prize. There is massive coverage of all the leagues in football, hurling and camogie. The small mindedness of small people never surprises me.

JoG2

Quote from: call it as i see it on May 09, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

prob best you change your username to 'call it as i hear about it on gaaboards' as you seem to see or know the sum total of sfa