?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Exiled Gael in Armagh

Quote from: tonesfirstandlast on April 06, 2018, 12:44:40 PM
Slaughtneil have made a very good appointment in Terence McWilliams. The best coach I have come across, he is away ahead of his time and you have to give credit to the Slaughtneil club for the way they managed. If baker had got the job there was going to be a bloodbath in the club.
I could listen to Terence talking football all night.

Slaughtneil have any players who called it a day after this years failed All Ireland campaign?

What is meant by 'bloodbath' in the club?

theticklemister

Quote from: restorepride on April 09, 2018, 09:35:25 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on April 09, 2018, 02:36:34 AM
Quote from: restorepride on April 08, 2018, 07:54:17 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on April 08, 2018, 05:37:34 PM
Well done to ardmore this week, putting up a good score against Moneymore. Unlucky to Doire Colmcille who only scored a point against the Wolfhounds. Hopefully Joe.ie don't do a report on them like they did to Ardmore.
After only two games, the 3 'city' clubs in Division 3 have a combined score difference of minus 111, just to clarify, that is minus one hundred and eleven points.  Fair play to them for continuing to field.
With regard to Brolly, he is a self-centered, egotistical, arrogant amadán who looks down his nose at genuine ordinary GAA folk and thinks it is ok to do so on national tv.  His charm and luck will run out soon, sometimes I fear for his sanity.

Why are the 'city' teams in apostrophes punk?
Mainly because some GAA people view Ardmore as a city club, most Ardmore members do not. What do you think yourself punk?

I thought you were going elsewhere with that.

The fact that you brought this demeaning fact to light, still looks like you have a grudge.

restorepride

Quote from: theticklemister on April 10, 2018, 08:36:08 AM
Quote from: restorepride on April 09, 2018, 09:35:25 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on April 09, 2018, 02:36:34 AM
Quote from: restorepride on April 08, 2018, 07:54:17 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on April 08, 2018, 05:37:34 PM
Well done to ardmore this week, putting up a good score against Moneymore. Unlucky to Doire Colmcille who only scored a point against the Wolfhounds. Hopefully Joe.ie don't do a report on them like they did to Ardmore.
After only two games, the 3 'city' clubs in Division 3 have a combined score difference of minus 111, just to clarify, that is minus one hundred and eleven points.  Fair play to them for continuing to field.
With regard to Brolly, he is a self-centered, egotistical, arrogant amadán who looks down his nose at genuine ordinary GAA folk and thinks it is ok to do so on national tv.  His charm and luck will run out soon, sometimes I fear for his sanity.

Why are the 'city' teams in apostrophes punk?
Mainly because some GAA people view Ardmore as a city club, most Ardmore members do not. What do you think yourself punk?

I thought you were going elsewhere with that.

The fact that you brought this demeaning fact to light, still looks like you have a grudge.
Your sarcastic comment re Doire Cholmcille shows you definitely have a 'city' grudge.  Anyhow, what would your answer be to the question you didn't answer?!

call it as i see it

folks more importantly just heard the Damian Barton was acting the bollocks at the weekend during a game and got knocked out by a player anyone hear anything about it?

quit yo jibbajabba

The Trone club thread should keep you entertained on this chap

Exiled Gael in Armagh

Quote from: call it as i see it on April 11, 2018, 10:23:30 AM
folks more importantly just heard the Damian Barton was acting the bollocks at the weekend during a game and got knocked out by a player anyone hear anything about it?

Rumour has it indeed

Wildweasel74

toby47

Friday 13th April 2018
Newbridge  Vs   Claudy                  Newbridge

Sunday 15th April 2018
Bellaghy  Vs Kilrea                         Kilrea
Magherafelt Vs Slaughtneil             Draw
Glenullin  Vs Ballinascreen              Screen
Glen  Vs Greenlough                      Glen
Lavey  Vs Swatragh                       Lavey
Ballinderry  Vs Dungiven                Ballinderry
Coleraine  Vs  Loup                        Coleraine

braveheart

Quote from: toby47 on April 12, 2018, 09:31:20 AM
Friday 13th April 2018
Newbridge  Vs   Claudy                  Draw

Sunday 15th April 2018
Bellaghy  Vs Kilrea                         Bellaghy
Magherafelt Vs Slaughtneil             Rossa

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: braveheart on April 13, 2018, 07:05:38 PM
Quote from: toby47 on April 12, 2018, 09:31:20 AM
Friday 13th April 2018
Newbridge  Vs   Claudy                  Draw

Sunday 15th April 2018
Bellaghy  Vs Kilrea                         Bellaghy
Magherafelt Vs Slaughtneil             Rossa
Good result last night  for us beating  claudy 3-10 to 0-11 ,Michael Bateson wasn't playing and we had to play with 14 men for over 50minutes

Newbridge Exile

There must have been excitement aplenty today  in the Jim Mcguigan shield final ,Derry  and down went 27mins in the first half before the scoring got opened  (Down won after extra time )

Glenman93

Anyone know when the championship draws are??

Real Talk

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on April 14, 2018, 02:44:05 PM
There must have been excitement aplenty today  in the Jim Mcguigan shield final ,Derry  and down went 27mins in the first half before the scoring got opened  (Down won after extra time )

Who is the Derry U17's  management team ?

Newbridge Exile

Paddy Campbell from Donegal is the manager ,Ronan rocks and Fabian Muldoon I think are amongst his back room team

bannside

Bellaghy six points up at HT v Kilrea.