?

?
10 (47.6%)
?
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Lowintothewind

Quote from: seanyb1 on October 24, 2017, 10:15:26 AM
May be a bit early for this but anyone know of any club managerial changes for next year?

Hearing Michael O'Kane has left Claudy after 3 years in charge.  Also been mentioned as the new U17 manager

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: oakleaflad on October 27, 2017, 04:48:21 PM
Refresh my memory here folks:

League promotion/relegation. Was it just 1up/1down this year or were there 2nd place/2nd bottom playoffs? If so, were those games played and who won?
Just one up one down , no play offs

DERRYSFINEST

Quote from: Lowintothewind on October 27, 2017, 10:38:12 PM
Quote from: seanyb1 on October 24, 2017, 10:15:26 AM
May be a bit early for this but anyone know of any club managerial changes for next year?

Hearing Michael O'Kane has left Claudy after 3 years in charge.  Also been mentioned as the new U17 manager

Is there anyone that hasn't been asked to take the u17s? Surely onto the 20th choice by now.

I believe Rooster not happy not being asked to take the u20s again. Smith couldn't run a bath. Embarrassing!

restorepride

Quote from: braveheart on October 27, 2017, 07:12:17 PM
A blue nose has applied for the Swatragh senior footballers. I hope he doesn't get it.
What position has he applied for? Fullback?

greenlight

Are Newbridge the second best team in Derry at the minute, based on form? Saw them today in Celtic Park and they blew that Fermanagh team away.

With a 'Bridge man at the helm in Owenbeg, you'd have to think some of these guys will be getting a run in the NFL in the Spring.

braveheart

Quote from: greenlight on October 28, 2017, 06:54:14 PM
Are Newbridge the second best team in Derry at the minute, based on form? Saw them today in Celtic Park and they blew that Fermanagh team away.

With a 'Bridge man at the helm in Owenbeg, you'd have to think some of these guys will be getting a run in the NFL in the Spring.
2ND best team in Derry? Not a clue. What a ridiculous statement

Newbridge Exile

Point down at half time but finished winning 3-16 to 1-09 

Newbridge Exile

Evenn with green tinted glasses  unfortunately I couldn't agree with you , heard a few of our boys have been called up though

Newbridge Exile

Slaughtneil by a point at half time but Omagh have a strong wind in second half

Newbridge Exile

Slaughtneil won by two, not a great game but a win is a win

restorepride

Big win for Slaughtneil without Paul Bradley and then Chrissy to a black card for last 15-20. Probably just about deserved it though Omagh missed good goal chance at start of second half. Newbridge did turn it on in second half with wind advantage, 2-6 on the trot. For me Conor Doherty stood out at midfield.

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: restorepride on October 28, 2017, 09:34:50 PM
Big win for Slaughtneil without Paul Bradley and then Chrissy to a black card for last 15-20. Probably just about deserved it though Omagh missed good goal chance at start of second half. Newbridge did turn it on in second half with wind advantage, 2-6 on the trot. For me Conor Doherty stood out at midfield.
,   Conor Doherty is developing into a very good all round footballer ,Eamon Burke still a handful as well if we can get any sort of service to him

theticklemister

To be fair your correct ......... only three Derry clubs training at the minute and I would rank Newbridge's form second.

In hiding

not wishing to take anything away from an impressive slaughtneil victory but that's twice I've met their supporters. we have lots of crazies in tyrone but nothing to compare to the slaughtneil loonies. is this normal In derry

restorepride

Quote from: In hiding on October 29, 2017, 04:08:03 AM
not wishing to take anything away from an impressive slaughtneil victory but that's twice I've met their supporters. we have lots of crazies in tyrone but nothing to compare to the slaughtneil loonies. is this normal In derry
With totally unbalanced comments like above, maybe you should stay hidden. The Hideout in Maghera would be perfect.  Comment analysis suggests that you do "want to take ... away" from Slaughtneil's victory as no supporters were playing and that you are jealous. How many Tyrone clubs have even been in the All Ireland final, please remind us?