Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Wildweasel74

Was in Longford last week but knew from early this morning i be hard pressed to get to this game in the weather from south derry, from about 8-30am this morning it was fairly obvious with the weather that this game was going to be a problem, pity is if the decision was made then, any die hard Offlay fans wouldn't be half way up the country by now.

restorepride

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on February 11, 2018, 09:52:57 AM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 11, 2018, 09:39:38 AM
Pitch inspection done 15mins ago; game still on! Whats the Glenshane pass like??

Celtic Park.  Some pitch
What does one think now?

theticklemister

Quote from: restorepride on February 11, 2018, 01:10:24 PM
Pitch inspection done 15mins ago; game still on! Whats the Glenshane pass like??

Celtic Park.  Some pitch
What does one think now?

Go and enjoy the visit to the big smoke ya culchie hoorbags and get the shopping in.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Celtic Park.  Some pitch
What does one think now?

Best pitch in County . Nothing could withstand them showers which is what I intimated in my last post.  Wouldn't worry about the supporters. Our u12 hurlers made it to screen. No moaning either

restorepride

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on February 11, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

Celtic Park.  Some pitch
What does one think now?

Best pitch in County . Nothing could withstand them showers which is what I intimated in my last post.  Wouldn't worry about the supporters. Our u12 hurlers made it to screen. No moaning either
Showers of sleet maybe. Some pitch.

braveheart

Celtic Park.  Some pitch
What does one think now?

it's 1 of the best pitches in the county. And it only so because nobody plays on it! Loup has a pitch equal to it. Ballinderry's pitch is close also. Ballinascreen has a great surface. Glen and Bellaghy have great facilities. That's just for starters so get off your high horse. We are missing a trick. To my knowledge,Glen,Bellaghy and Ballinascreen can all host county games. So why are we taking games to the city when we are playing so poorly in front of poor crowd's?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: restorepride on February 11, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

Celtic Park.  Some pitch
What does one think now?

Showers of sleet maybe. Some pitch.

Puerile. Gone tell me where it could have been played today?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: braveheart on February 11, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

Celtic Park.  Some pitch
What does one think now?

it's 1 of the best pitches in the county. And it only so because nobody plays on it! Loup has a pitch equal to it. Ballinderry's pitch is close also. Ballinascreen has a great surface. Glen and Bellaghy have great facilities. That's just for starters so get off your high horse. We are missing a trick. To my knowledge,Glen,Bellaghy and Ballinascreen can all host county games. So why are we taking games to the city when we are playing so poorly in front of poor crowd's?

Were they playable today? Careful now I'm not long back up the road. Celtic park will usually  be best option in poor weather as it's best surface in the county. Serious chip on your shoulder. Imagine all i said was that it was some pitch. Big crowds are a thing of the past in a Derry for county games.  The lads from Malin have no issue going to  Ballybofey.  Maybe that's the difference in 2 counties. Less moaning out of them boys

theticklemister

Celtic Park.  Some pitch
What does one think now?

It because we can use apostrophes correctly.

restorepride

Quote from: theticklemister on February 11, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

Celtic Park.  Some pitch
What does one think now?

It because we can use apostrophes correctly.
Structuring a sentence properly seems to be beyond you though!!!

Uncle Phil

Quote from: 36-03-09 on February 10, 2018, 10:52:11 PM
Quote from: Uncle Phil on February 09, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
One idiot's actions (or perceived actions in this case) shouldn't tarnish the club he plays for.
Well that depends, did the club wash their hands of him or did they go crying to the county board to get his suspension lessened and give him the all clear to keep representing them?

Hahahahaha, that's rich coming from a loup man. Did your club wash their hands of any players in recent years? Some of them belonged in Maghaberry. Ballinsacreen club backed a player they believed to be innocent. No different to what any other club would do. So unless you were at the match, saw what happened, and have something more to offer other than useless antagonism, pipe down.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Today's @UlsterGAA match v @GortinGAA has unfortunately been postponed due to the weather https://t.co/HZ9tTJ9npN

The sleet showers were bad alright in the city today

36-03-09

Quote from: Uncle Phil on February 11, 2018, 03:25:24 PM
One idiot's actions (or perceived actions in this case) shouldn't tarnish the club he plays for.
Well that depends, did the club wash their hands of him or did they go crying to the county board to get his suspension lessened and give him the all clear to keep representing them?

Hahahahaha, that's rich coming from a loup man. Did your club wash their hands of any players in recent years? Some of them belonged in Maghaberry. Ballinsacreen club backed a player they believed to be innocent. No different to what any other club would do. So unless you were at the match, saw what happened, and have something more to offer other than useless antagonism, pipe down.

Is that a no then? Pipe down? Or what? You'll send McSorley after me with a hurl? Is that the Draperstown way now?

Dirty wee club with a dirty wee mentality standing by a dirty wee player.

Uncle Phil

Quote from: 36-03-09 on February 11, 2018, 05:54:31 PM
Quote from: Uncle Phil on February 11, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

Is that a no then? Pipe down? Or what? You'll send McSorley after me with a hurl? Is that the Draperstown way now?

Dirty wee club with a dirty wee mentality standing by a dirty wee player.

Classy comment, from a classy lad, from the least classy club in Derry.

restorepride

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on February 11, 2018, 05:53:41 PM
Today's @UlsterGAA match v @GortinGAA has unfortunately been postponed due to the weather https://t.co/HZ9tTJ9npN

The sleet showers were bad alright in the city today
Some pitch. That is the main thing.