?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 21, 2019, 08:18:43 PM
As a ref the only clock worth looking at is the one on the referees arm! Most refs stop the watch for every 'injury' that looks like it's going to take longer than it should, my pet hate is time wasters, the same player rolling around is up like a leopard when you blow the whistle to carry on playing.

As long as you tell the players and show your watch, explain you've stopped it then there shouldn't be any fuss. Id much prefer the clock to stop at each half at 30 and just tell the fourth official the allocated injury, and barring no injuries within that period the ref will blow! Fart about and the time should be added on.

Exactly

restorepride

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 21, 2019, 11:10:25 PM
Quote from: restorepride on October 21, 2019, 06:06:09 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 21, 2019, 03:31:45 PM
Quote from: Keyser soze on October 21, 2019, 01:11:14 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 21, 2019, 12:52:54 PM
Quote from: marty34 on October 21, 2019, 12:47:37 PM
Quote from: Estimator on October 21, 2019, 10:59:08 AM
Quote from: Will it ever end on October 21, 2019, 10:53:10 AM
I may be wrong but looking at the watch on the final whistle he'd played 2 minutes over the allotted 4 minutes.

Just picked up the Irish News, Cahair O'Kane stated "almost seven minutes into what was meant to be four minutes of stoppage time, during which there was further delays" So maybe JJ added on the appropriate time...

With bad PA, we didn't hear much time was being added on.

And why should it matter about PA. As long as the ref knew.

Dunno whether you go to many matches but it is always nice to hear how much injury/extra time there is. People in the crowd will discuss it and ask each other about it, always good to hear it from the PA if not in a good position to see the board.

Are you saying that there is no point in having a PA system in GAA grounds?

Aye I am at CP all the time, never noticed bad PA. Must be the purdy muck in South Derry wans ears. Anyhow de ye ever see the boy there that sticks up the electronic board or do they not have that south of the Glenshane.
What a slabber.  PA is very unclear in Páirc na gCeilteach. And Danny Heavron's victory speech - mic didn't work and he had to ask the supporters to be quiet! No working mic at the County Final in Páirc na gCeilteach. Disgraceful.  Must have been the mucker muck?!

Is thst the same mucker muck that more or less run Owenbeg for the county board..

Imagine the crowd was noisy. Sweet jesus probably to do with the 9k that were there, ye know the 9k thst they can't fit in anywhere else.
Any oul pathetic excuse to say something bad about CP.
Slabber, as usual. Had left before the presentation. Mass on in Galliagh? Or bingo in Pennyburn? Or spelling lessons in Burnfoot? As useless as tits on a boar. Fear Bun an ranga!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: restorepride on October 21, 2019, 11:38:23 PM
I may be wrong but looking at the watch on the final whistle he'd played 2 minutes over the allotted 4 minutes.

Just picked up the Irish News, Cahair O'Kane stated "almost seven minutes into what was meant to be four minutes of stoppage time, during which there was further delays" So maybe JJ added on the appropriate time...

Dunno whether you go to many matches but it is always nice to hear how much injury/extra time there is. People in the crowd will discuss it and ask each other about it, always good to hear it from the PA if not in a good position to see the board.

Aye I am at CP all the time, never noticed bad PA. Must be the purdy muck in South Derry wans ears. Anyhow de ye ever see the boy there that sticks up the electronic board or do they not have that south of the Glenshane.
What a slabber.  PA is very unclear in Páirc na gCeilteach. And Danny Heavron's victory speech - mic didn't work and he had to ask the supporters to be quiet! No working mic at the County Final in Páirc na gCeilteach. Disgraceful.  Must have been the mucker muck?!

Is thst the same mucker muck that more or less run Owenbeg for the county board..

Imagine the crowd was noisy. Sweet jesus probably to do with the 9k that were there, ye know the 9k thst they can't fit in anywhere else.
Slabber, as usual. Had left before the presentation. Mass on in Galliagh? Or bingo in Pennyburn? Or spelling lessons in Burnfoot? As useless as tits on a boar. Fear Bun an ranga!

Ní thuigim cad é a chiallaíonn rud ar bith a dúirt tú ansin. Don't go to mass, probably should, bingo on a Sunday afternoon, Jesus naw no way, what the hell burnfoot has got to do with anything I'll never know, leave them poor Donegal ones out of it. Gibberish man. Don't forget your the man who thought Steelstown was in Culmore. Oh mo Dhia.

restorepride

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 22, 2019, 12:06:27 AM

Ní thuigim cad é a chiallaíonn rud ar bith a dúirt tú ansin. Don't go to mass, probably should, bingo on a Sunday afternoon, Jesus naw no way, what the hell burnfoot has got to do with anything I'll never know, leave them poor Donegal ones out of it. Gibberish man. Don't forget your the man who thought Steelstown was in Culmore. Oh mo Dhia.
The big brave boy who thinks he can insult the Gaels of South Derry now can't spell in two languages! Steelstown coach often in Hollybush PS but then again Hollybush isn't in Culmore either?! Can you just buy mics that work from now on please?!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: restorepride on October 22, 2019, 07:54:11 AM

The big brave boy who thinks he can insult the Gaels of South Derry now can't spell in two languages! Steelstown coach often in Hollybush PS but then again Hollybush isn't in Culmore either?! Can you just buy mics that work from now on please?!

Wile Man hi. I love South Derry, it was  a joke, nobody else took offence. All this south/north/city shite does my head in. Out of interest ca háit a raibh na meancóga a rinne mé? Always looking to improve my grammar.

theticklemister

Did you google Bingo in Pennyburn?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: theticklemister on October 22, 2019, 09:15:59 AM

Did you google Bingo in Pennyburn?

Lo. I had to, apparently there is one behind Ulster Bus!

Keyser soze

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 22, 2019, 09:02:38 AM

Wile Man hi. I love South Derry, it was  a joke, nobody else took offence. All this south/north/city shite does my head in. Out of interest ca háit a raibh na meancóga a rinne mé? Always looking to improve my grammar.

Sure it was you that started the North/South Derry shite, nobody else mentioned it or even took you on afterwards.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Keyser soze on October 22, 2019, 09:47:49 AM

Sure it was you that started the North/South Derry shite, nobody else mentioned it or even took you on afterwards.

You sure it wasnt the swipes at CP? I played the sport for long enough to know that the abuse we took every week from the sidelines for being from the city was not to be dwelt on. 

Keyser soze

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 22, 2019, 10:11:18 AM

You sure it wasnt the swipes at CP? I played the sport for long enough to know that the abuse we took every week from the sidelines for being from the city was not to be dwelt on.

What swipes at CP?? 2 posters one of whom was myself said the PA was rubbish, which it was, that's not a swipe it's a fact.

Having stated this fact you can imagine my astonishment to find that I had moved to South Derry and had muck in my ears.

Sure everybody gets swipes about where they're from when they're playing, if that's the worst ever happened you on the field I wouldn't complain too much.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Keyser soze on October 22, 2019, 10:41:52 AM

What swipes at CP?? 2 posters one of whom was myself said the PA was rubbish, which it was, that's not a swipe it's a fact.

Having stated this fact you can imagine my astonishment to find that I had moved to South Derry and had muck in my ears.

Sure everybody gets swipes about where they're from when they're playing, if that's the worst ever happened you on the field I wouldn't complain too much.

Aye but.........

theticklemister

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 22, 2019, 10:51:09 AM
Quote from: Keyser soze on October 22, 2019, 10:41:52 AM

Aye but.........

The war has restarted.........up the f**king city biassssssssssss (hi)!!!

paddyjohn

An Antrim man heading over the Bann?

bannside

John Mc Keever to Wolfe Tones?  Last I heard there were two or three big clubs talking to him PJ but it looks like he couldnt resist the challenge to bring the youth through at Bellaghy and turn them into credible challengers once again.