?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

restorepride

Quote from: sam03/05 on August 30, 2019, 06:01:05 AM
No one in Derry heard why he left Fermanagh?
What is your version of the story?

Mikhailov

Jaysus lads, don't keep us in suspense - what is the reason?

tbrick18

Quote from: Mikhailov on August 30, 2019, 09:02:42 AM
Jaysus lads, don't keep us in suspense - what is the reason?

+1

On the face of it, I'm not against Gallagher at all. In fact, I'm almost glad we have an outside manager as there'd be no personality baggage between the manager and any players in the county.
But I'd be very interested to hear what happened in Fermanagh....

Will it ever end

I'd suggest you delete that post doiregael93

toby47

Quote from: Will it ever end on August 30, 2019, 09:35:34 AM

Why?

He used the word 'apparently' not stating it as fact. Just mentioning what half the country has heard.

Redhand Santa

Ridiculous that people think it's acceptable to be posting that kind of stuff online - whether that be here or on twitter. I'm not sure it will have any impact on his ability to manage a county team unless he's doing it before games or training.

Will it ever end

Quote from: toby47 on August 30, 2019, 09:49:23 AM
Quote from: Will it ever end on August 30, 2019, 09:35:34 AM

Why?

He used the word 'apparently' not stating it as fact. Just mentioning what half the country has heard.

Amazed that you think that - but ok.

Silver hill

The allegation is that it happened in the team hotel and involved members of the extended management panel. That's when the the line is crossed.

five points

Quote from: Silver hill on August 30, 2019, 11:29:27 AM
The allegation is that it happened in the team hotel and involved members of the extended management panel. That's when the the line is crossed.

Drink?

five points

Thanks.

My google search autocomplete suggests something worse.

restorepride

Who drew the line? Should he be sent to confessions or would a decade of the rosary with Mickey do? Some great moral high ground being taken on here - based on little evidence, it would seem.

Keyser soze

Is that what was done with the line lol

Squareball71

A Hotel belonging to one of the sponsors as well.