Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Real Talk

I saw G O'Neill playing at mid-field for Banagher a fortnight ago ..... I'm not just thinkin' about the Kildare game I'm thinkin' about players that could be on the panel in 2019 .... how many of the Tyrone players play for their clubs in the same role that Mickey Harte has them playin' ....

braveheart

Quote from: Real Talk on May 31, 2018, 09:05:02 PM
I saw G O'Neill playing at mid-field for Banagher a fortnight ago ..... I'm not just thinkin' about the Kildare game I'm thinkin' about players that could be on the panel in 2019 .... how many of the Tyrone players play for their clubs in the same role that Mickey Harte has them playin' ....
Aidan o'shea can play full back because he's a Quality footballer. Gavin O'Neill to full back is the most ridiculous thing I've read on here since Tfal last posted. Your credibility is now in the gutter.

Real Talk

So quality footballers can't play full back !!!!

restorepride

Quote from: braveheart on May 31, 2018, 09:13:51 PM
Quote from: Real Talk on May 31, 2018, 09:05:02 PM
Aidan o'shea can play full back because he's a Quality footballer. Gavin O'Neill to full back is the most ridiculous thing I've read on here since Tfal last posted. Your credibility is now in the gutter.
Correct.  Never mind the Nevin suggestion. 

theticklemister

just got around to watching the derry game - they performed a lot better than I thought they would.

here's hoping against Kildare.

oakleaflad

Good result for the hurlers. Derry through to the Christy Ring Cup last four on scoring difference. FT Derry 1-29 Down 2-19. Three teams finish level on 4pts. Scoring: London +28, Derry +24, Down +23.

BackInTheGame

Didn't see the hurling but looks like Rogers was on bench? Good news for the footballers if he's fit. Unless it was some teamsheet skullduggery.

lenny

Quote from: BackInTheGame on June 02, 2018, 06:28:10 PM
Didn't see the hurling but looks like Rogers was on bench? Good news for the footballers if he's fit. Unless it was some teamsheet skullduggery.

If rogers was even close to fit he'd have started.

JGDoire

If he is not fully fit then he has a week to recover. Good news ! :-)

JoG2

I'd say he'd be going against medical advice if he togged out. Will be a big loss, but as has been pointed out, Chrissy at 3 and plenty of cover in the HB line

Baker Bradley now at the helm @ 'Screen. An interesting appointment

restorepride

Quote from: JoG2 on June 02, 2018, 10:08:07 PM
I'd say he'd be going against medical advice if he togged out. Will be a big loss, but as has been pointed out, Chrissy at 3 and plenty of cover in the HB line

Baker Bradley now at the helm @ 'Screen. An interesting appointment
Football or hurling?! Or both?!

JGDoire

Great result for the u20s ! Sounded like a cracking match. Got their tactics right !

restorepride

Quote from: JGDoire on June 03, 2018, 01:24:37 PM
Great result for the u20s ! Sounded like a cracking match. Got their tactics right !
Very good performance and result.  Donegal were excellent v Cavan so a big scalp for Derry.

restorepride

Rousing video on Derry GAA (Twitter) for Saturday. Time again to get behind our team. Doire abú!

braveheart

Quote from: restorepride on June 06, 2018, 06:26:23 PM
Rousing video on Derry GAA (Twitter) for Saturday. Time again to get behind our team. Doire abú!
Class. I'm delighted the game is in owenbeg. Let's get behind Macker and the lads!