Ian og or Arlene

Started by Windmill abu, March 28, 2017, 10:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windmill abu

Who is more acceptable to the republican/nationalist elecorate.

Ian Paisley Junior who comes from the most extreme unionist political family.
or
Arlene Foster, former Ulster Unionist who has to establish her anti irish credentials to the dup electorate on a daily basis.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

JPGJOHNNYG

Ian og looked like he had wised up when he spoke so warmly about mcguiness but it didnt take the inner flegger long to work back to the surface with his rant about st patrick. Arlene is better for nationalists as the pick up in turnout in march showed could only be trumped if king bigot gregory himself became leader.

foxcommander

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on March 28, 2017, 10:23:52 PM
could only be trumped if king bigot gregory himself became leader.

That would be comedy gold. Imagine him having to actually work with Nationalists/republicans rather than sit and snipe on the sidelines.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Windmill abu

So which one represents the views of the majority of unionists in the north.

Martin McGuinness had become a man of peace despite his origins

or

You can never trust  a catholic as they can't change their spots.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

ziggysego

Ian Paisley Jnr is an MP, not an MLA. Therefore he can't become First Minister of the Stormont Government.
Testing Accessibility

Orior

I get the feeling that Ian Og is not liked by a lot of his fellow unionists.

But in terms of comparison, Ian would be better craic. And at least you know what you get with him.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tony Baloney

johnneycool

Quote from: Orior on March 28, 2017, 10:54:54 PM

But in terms of comparison, Ian would be better craic. And at least you know what you get with him.

Even Ian Og doesn't stray away from the unionist narrative that the troubles were solely down to the IRA by the way he described the relationship between his da and Martin in tonight's program on UTV.

OgraAnDun

Ian Og is a closet Fenian, sure he advised all his constituents to get Irish passport the day of the Brexit result. He's a nationalist Trojan horse.

AhNowRef

Quote from: johnneycool on March 28, 2017, 11:00:09 PM
Quote from: Orior on March 28, 2017, 10:54:54 PM

Even Ian Og doesn't stray away from the unionist narrative that the troubles were solely down to the IRA by the way he described the relationship between his da and Martin in tonight's program on UTV.

Yeah did ye hear that .. Jaysus Wept  ::)

seafoid

Surely the choice is between Ian Óg and Airlínín
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

T Fearon

I saw last week at Mc Guinness' funeral that it is still a step too far for any of the new shiny huggy Paisleys to enter a Catholic Church