Mayo v Donegal - Sunday 2nd April 2pm MacHale Park

Started by Farrandeelin, March 27, 2017, 05:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

greatpoint

Quote from: larryin89 on April 02, 2017, 08:16:09 PM
Wow, for a board I used to respect that's twice now in as many weeks the comments following a game have have beeen totally off . Wtf like seriously, what on earth were Ye watching, Mayo and esp AOS were fooking brilliant , Ye question discipline but they couldn't cope with him he was a mountain .

Bunch of fookin t**sers in here , not a clue . Just because you're capable of stringing a coherent rational balance to your posts does not equate to knowledge , yer pussies man , not a clue.

Up Mayo hahaha

Is everything OK Larry?

Farrandeelin

Wow, for a board I used to respect that's twice now in as many weeks the comments following a game have have beeen totally off . Wtf like seriously, what on earth were Ye watching, Mayo and esp AOS were fooking brilliant , Ye question discipline but they couldn't cope with him he was a mountain .

Bunch of fookin t**sers in here , not a clue . Just because you're capable of stringing a coherent rational balance to your posts does not equate to knowledge , yer pussies man , not a clue.

Up Mayo hahaha

Who are you directing that at Larryin?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Crete Boom

Up Mayo hahaha

Are you one of them fíor Gaels Joe Brolly is always on about?? ;D ;D

Jinxy

Cormac Reilly was only delighted to give that penalty.  :D

SouthDublinBro

Aidan O'Shea diving again? This time to get a man sent off instead of a penalty. Not a nice man. Donegal have been guilty of it before too though.

dublin7

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on April 02, 2017, 09:57:47 PM
Aidan O'Shea diving again? This time to get a man sent off instead of a penalty. Not a nice man. Donegal have been guilty of it before too though.

That dive by O'Shea was one Sean Cavanagh would have been proud of.  Mayo fans can't bitch about that ref anymore

Tubberman

He was kicked in the stomach or balls. It's not like he broke someone's eye socket in an unprovoked attack in a pub.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Lar Naparka

Wow, for a board I used to respect that's twice now in as many weeks the comments following a game have have beeen totally off . Wtf like seriously, what on earth were Ye watching, Mayo and esp AOS were fooking brilliant , Ye question discipline http://gaaboard.com/board/Smileys/default/grin.gifbut they couldn't cope with him he was a mountain .

Up Mayo hahaha
Were you in Mick Byrne's by any chance when you wrote this? ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

dublin7

Quote from: Tubberman on April 02, 2017, 10:05:33 PM

He was kicked in the stomach or balls. It's not like he broke someone's eye socket in an unprovoked attack in a pub.

More likely scenario was a sniper in the crowd took him out. It certainly wasn't a kick by Magee the way he went down, I mean Aidan would never take a dive...........

Not the most convincing defence offered by Billie Joe Padden either

Tubberman

Quote from: dublin7 on April 02, 2017, 10:13:25 PM

More likely scenario was a sniper in the crowd took him out. It certainly wasn't a kick by Magee the way he went down, I mean Aidan would never take a dive...........

It was a kick,you can see it on camera. And not alone that, but the incompetent clown Reilly spoke to two umpires and linesman before giving the red. So it wasn't for nothing.

Jinxy

Quote from: Tubberman on April 02, 2017, 10:15:25 PM

It was a kick,you can see it on camera. And not alone that, but the incompetent clown Reilly spoke to two umpires and linesman before giving the red. So it wasn't for nothing.

There's no pleasing you Mayo folk.
You give out if the ref rides your team, and you give out if the ref rides the other team.
Make up your minds!

From the Bunker

It's true. Can we borrow your personal mentor for Diarmuid Connolly to help him?

highorlow

Well well it didn't take long for our empire fighting Jackeen friends to pop in for a swipe.

We haven't gone away laddeens, ye know it too.

Now off to the league final thread with ye and take yer bitterness with ye!
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Tubberman

Quote from: Jinxy on April 02, 2017, 10:18:18 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on April 02, 2017, 10:15:25 PM

There's no pleasing you Mayo folk.
You give out if the ref rides your team, and you give out if the ref rides the other team.
Make up your minds!

He's just plain awful. I thought he was purposely f**king us over in Limerick, and maybe he was. But the more I see of him, the more I think he's just so bad that he has no idea what he's at and couldn't influence a match in any particular way no matter how he tried. He should never ref an intercounty game again though.