Tyrone players reject austerity measures

Started by T Fearon, February 23, 2017, 10:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

Thought from the start Mickey was behind the first 'leak'...

southtyronegael

of course it was harte. if roisin jordan isnt gone by the end of the year then he is gone! disgraceful stuff from harte but not surprising. he will use every trick in the book to hold on to his lucrative position.

RedHandTom

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 28, 2017, 09:34:03 PM
of course it was harte. if roisin jordan isnt gone by the end of the year then he is gone! disgraceful stuff from harte but not surprising. he will use every trick in the book to hold on to his lucrative position.

How is it a "lucrative position" ?

southtyronegael

Quote from: RedHandTom on February 28, 2017, 09:45:31 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on February 28, 2017, 09:34:03 PM

How is it a "lucrative position" ?
well apparently he is getting paid but the real money comes from speaking at events, dinner dances, seminars etc. he gets his public profile from being the tyrone manager and so gets the gigs and the money that comes from it.

southtyronegael

well if he wasnt the tyrone manager then he is a nobody. just another ex tyrone manager.

T Fearon

Sean Cavanagh now says Tyrone are adequately resourced.

southtyronegael

im not talkin just about dinner dances and the like. im talkin about big gigs. i know companies who have hired mickey harte for a days motivational talk in croke park hotel at a cost of thousands. and recently a major bank had him speaking at an event. trust me, he needs the position of tyrone manager for that kind of stuff.

longballin

On big money for Tyrone too, that's common knowledge....

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 28, 2017, 10:34:56 PM
im not talkin just about dinner dances and the like. im talkin about big gigs. i know companies who have hired mickey harte for a days motivational talk in croke park hotel at a cost of thousands. and recently a major bank had him speaking at an event. trust me, he needs the position of tyrone manager for that kind of stuff.

No he doesn't but you certainly need Harte as Tyrone manager to have any sort of relevance on here.

heffo

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 28, 2017, 10:10:30 PM
well if he wasnt the tyrone manager then he is a nobody. just another ex tyrone manager.

He has won 3 x Senior AI's as a manager - his legacy is assured.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on February 28, 2017, 10:37:44 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on February 28, 2017, 10:34:56 PM

No he doesn't but you certainly need Harte as Tyrone manager to have any sort of relevance on here.
i dont need to be relevant. im not tryin to make money off the back of tyrone. im just a mug supporter.

southtyronegael

Quote from: heffo on February 28, 2017, 10:45:09 PM

so then he can step down this year. legacy assured, dinner dances a plenty

heffo

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 28, 2017, 10:52:14 PM
Quote from: heffo on February 28, 2017, 10:45:09 PM

so then he can step down this year. legacy assured, dinner dances a plenty

You have to be Fearon or Syferus

southtyronegael

nah im just a gael from south tyrone. never heard of those guys.

JoG2

Can't believe someone actually typed this!! That line will be your legacy by the looks of it

Who would you have in to replace Harte?