Dublin v Tyrone. 11/02/17. Croke Park, Dublin.

Started by omagh_gael, February 06, 2017, 12:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHandTom

Ronan O'Neill is one of the best forwards in Ulster. Don't get the criticism at all.

tyroneman

Quote from: RedHandTom on February 11, 2017, 02:38:07 PM
Ronan O'Neill is one of the best forwards in Ulster. Don't get the criticism at all.

Much as I like him and hope he goes on to fulfill his potetial, I would have to disagree with this.

Murphy
McBrearty
Clarke
Campbell
McManus
Corrigan
Lynch (when fit)

All better forwards

Fuzzman

I hope he does well in Croker tonight and he's not too isolated.
Often when he gets the ball he has little support or options to pass it to.
He scored a great goal in the Div2 league final last year.

Buttofthehill

Dublins midfield and half forwards are slowing up the ball, probably due to weather .... And Tyrones defence

Rudi

Dublin getting bet and resorting to dirt, hope Tyrone see this one out. Good save by a very decent keeper.

DickyRock

thejuice

Did he get sent off for getting pushed? Poor weather but the football has been bad. Still glad to see the Dublin apple cart being turned over.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

yellowcard

Woeful game this Dublin v Tyrone match. Modern football at its worst.

Main Street

From what we were shown in the slo mo replay, Bradley's barge into Cooper looked hard enough but well within the run of mill innocuous category, not worthy of notice.

There was some relief from this spectacle, with the 10 seconds from Tralee.

Main Street

BennyHarp

If people can't appreciate the level of intensity and effort in this game, in shitty conditions in February, when one team is trying to end another's 30 game unbeaten run then I really don't know why you bother watching competitive sport at all.
That was never a square ball!!

mrdeeds

Quote from: BennyHarp on February 11, 2017, 08:27:57 PM
If people can't appreciate the level of intensity and effort in this game, in shitty conditions in February, when one team is trying to end another's 30 game unbeaten run then I really don't know why you bother watching competitive sport at all.

Exactly. It's class. High intensity and some great performances.

Main Street

That was a stunning equaliser from Rock, just when I thought Dublin were managing the game so well to hold onto their one point deficit.