Dublin players and Management all get new Subaru car

Started by Fuzzman, January 25, 2017, 01:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttofthehill

Didn't Donaghy get a free car?

Vaguely remember him mentioning it in the book?

seafoid

seafoid

Official sleeping partner is weird. Surely that would be the WAGS.

Minder

If you look at Kilkenny players twitter for example, most of the big names are "ambassadors" for car dealerships or manufacturers
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

seafoid

Quote from: Minder on January 25, 2017, 07:26:02 PM
If you look at Kilkenny players twitter for example, most of the big names are "ambassadors" for car dealerships or manufacturers
Any player I look at on twitter is a brand ambassador for something

Beffs

Shortly after Clare won the 2013 All Ireland, Shane O'Donnell tweeted a pic of the new Audi or Range Rover, he had just been given. It was one of those high end automobiles. I googled the price of them and my God, the cost of it new, would buy ya a house. Granted, it would be a house on a ghost estate in Longford or Leitrim, but a house none the less. Lucky divil !

omaghjoe

Feck me if this aint the elephant that breaks the camels back with sponsorship I dunno what will?

Then on the other hand if sponsorship was pooled would its level drop?

JoG2

You've Dublin players not lining out for their clubs in relegation battles and championship semi-finals.. Why would they put all these treats in jeopardy for a paltry club game?The polar opposite of what the GAA is about

Main Street

Quote from: JoG2 on January 25, 2017, 10:10:06 PM
You've Dublin players not lining out for their clubs in relegation battles and championship semi-finals.. Why would they put all these treats in jeopardy for a paltry club game?The polar opposite of what the GAA is about
I takes it that there's not much vehicular sponsorship up Derry way?

Main Street

Quote from: Buttofthehill on January 25, 2017, 06:21:21 PM
Didn't Donaghy get a free car?

Vaguely remember him mentioning it in the book?
Datsun Donaghy rings a bell.
;D

JoG2

Quote from: Main Street on January 25, 2017, 10:30:10 PM
I takes it that there's not much vehicular sponsorship up Derry way?

No

johnneycool

Quote from: seafoid on January 25, 2017, 06:32:56 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on January 25, 2017, 06:15:34 PM
Mickey Burke's Official Vehicle Partner is Caterpillar.
I thought it was a Hummer

Were the Meath lads not getting free beef back in the Kepak days and Seannie provided the free "herb" for relaxation???

Jinxy

Can't beat a nice fillet steak washed down with a cool glass of sorrel juice.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Gael85

Which players are you referring to?

rosnarun

a certain mayo player has a car from Dacia and it broke down in a field in Roscommon last sunday before the match and had half the Carpark/field pushing it , It wasn't even a year old.
not the image they are going for I suspect though every did notice the Car
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere