USFC Round 1: Derry vs. Antrim

Started by whiskeysteve, May 06, 2007, 09:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

culchy1

max, away and take ur head from up his arse why don't you!
what he did to barry cassidy was nothing short of a disgrace, ffs.
and he got off with it.

also max eoin bradley isnt even on the panel so how can you say derry were missing him.

johnjoe, why do you talk about these players who when given the chance did not commit, some had genuine reasons,
others put their social life and egos first!
we are trying to build for the future not take steps backwards.

i know we were piss poor yest but derry have aspirations of winning ulster, we on the other hand have to hope for a decent draw in the tommy murphy probably without one of our better players yesterday.

Maximus Marillius

Quotemax, away and take ur head from up his arse why don't you!

Culchy, your name is very appropriate

Surely its bad enough to have the worst team in Ireland outside of Kilkenny in football without making complete asses of urselves when PB came on...the fault of the whole saga is with the GAA rules, they are a joke...and the onus is on the GAA to fix them

The Real SlimShady

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on June 11, 2007, 11:51:20 AM
Quotemax, away and take ur head from up his arse why don't you!

Culchy, your name is very appropriate

Surely its bad enough to have the worst team in Ireland outside of Kilkenny in football without making complete asses of urselves when PB came on...the fault of the whole saga is with the GAA rules, they are a joke...and the onus is on the GAA to fix them

:D

always get a laugh out of Max. its the GAA's fault poor oul Paddy gripped the Ref by the throat  :D

and this coming from the man who spread it all around the world wide web!!!

just pray Paddy doesnt find out who you are Maxy  ;)

screenmachine

aye max rite enough why are u defendin pb...its no-ones fault but his own but you are right in one sense that these silly loop holes need to be closed of asap so no more of these ridiculous decisions pop up and people have to serve their time!
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Maximus Marillius

Look Slim, Pb grabbed the ref, and he got his suspension...he got off because the GAA rules are a joke....

This is how silly they are...PB grabs the ref, he admits to it at the meeting where he is handed down 3 months, he appeals the whole way and then he gets off.....now if that is not the GAA's responsibility to get those rules fixed...whose is it?

screenmachine

did he admit to it? sure has he not been arguing all along that he never touched him? springfield any word on what skinners suspension will be? is headbutting a 3 month offence?
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Maximus Marillius

Heard the ref was going to put him in for alesser offense..... :o

screenmachine

ah for f**k sake...will these wallys ever have to serve any of the correct and proper sentences that should be handed down to them.  Every other club has to suffer with missing players when their suspended but glenullin seem to be able to dodge losing their best players at crucial times in the year.

milltown row

the booing of PB coming on was a piss take, game was finished as i could see so wind your neck in. all counties have some people that will clap at misses and in the first half Derry  sure had a few.

Antrim were never going to beat Derry derry were only going to beat themselves with the amount of wides a better team will punish them. no all ireand champions coming from this end of the draw

Maximus Marillius

It keeps  41 years of beating our next door neighbours going. One way traffic in terms of the slagging rights. Keeping them in their rightful place ;) :P :D :D :D

imtommygunn

Well I suppose we can take some satisfaction in the fact that last time an antrim club played a derry club in a competitive football game the antrim team won that one :)

You might remember that game Max ;)

Springfield

skinner is being reported for use of the head without any contact but as far as i gather , once you mention the head its an automatic two month suspension. not justifying the action but had bruno gave skinner his fair share of frees and being going by the rule book in the first place, his marker would have been double yellow carded long before this.
as for PB, he tore a quad muscle as far as im led to believe.how long he will be out remains to be seen.surprised to see him coming on yesterday at all. id say this was just a bit of piss taking on derry's part.

Maximus Marillius

Good to see ye all love St Galls so much, considring how many of their stars did not committ to the county :o :o :o

41 and counting :P

Jez..thats older then me...thats along time to keep being beaten...Robert the Bruce springs to mind

DWAL

The Real SlimShady

your bile isnt worth reading Max, you wouldnt know if a football was blew up or stuffed!

DYCPS07

Tattoo time by the looks of it, never heard as much bumming and blowing over a shite Derry team who beat a piss poor Antrim performance.

I'll be having a major punt on Monaghan in the next round, a banker me thinks.  ;)