Merry Christmas one and all.

Started by stew, December 23, 2016, 04:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

Merry Christmas everyone.. wishing you all ( including those obsessed with Tyrone) a peaceful and happy new year..

Leenie
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

seafoid

Quote from: Applesisapples on December 24, 2016, 10:20:40 AM
Happy Christmas one and all. Roll on 2017 can't be as fcuked up as 2016, can it? :)
If Carlsberg made fucked up years 2017 woukd be up there with the best. The system is falling apart

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on December 24, 2016, 06:31:25 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on December 24, 2016, 10:20:40 AM
Happy Christmas one and all. Roll on 2017 can't be as fcuked up as 2016, can it? :)
If Carlsberg made fucked up years 2017 woukd be up there with the best. The system is falling apart

I reckon it's going be mad craic. At least we have Enda.

ziggysego

Merry Christmas to all the regulars and irregulars here at the gaaboard. I even extend the good wishes to all the lurkers too.

Hope your Christmases are merry and filled with happiness and great memories.
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

Happy Christmas ye shower of pricks.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Olly

Nothing merry about it for the tee-totallers
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

T Fearon

Is the title of this thread not merely a paraphrase of a Shakin Stevens song?

Oraisteach

Puckoon

give her dixie

Happy Christmas one and all wherever you are. (including armagh ones)
For anyone at home, TG4 are showing an Irish music special that would rival Jools Holland.....

Eat drink and be merry, as we don't know how lucky we are
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

AZOffaly

Merry Christmas to ye all. Hope he and yer families are safe, happy and have a peaceful time.

omochain

Happy Christmas to ye all and wishing you and your families a very joyful, healthy and interesting 2017. Thank you for all your great conversations/craic this past year.. from an avid listener (mostly)
Thank you Stew, you are the only one who can get this old man energized to post😇

Eamonnca1

Merry Christmas from California. Let the 24-hour GAAboard ceasefire commence. Hence this even includes best wishes to Foxcommander, Stew and the Iceman!

Gmac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 25, 2016, 05:33:43 PM
Merry Christmas from California. Let the 24-hour GAAboard ceasefire commence. Hence this even includes best wishes to Foxcommander, Stew and the Iceman!
I can see Ye all kicking an imaginary football around cyberspace no mans land

Boycey

Thanks be to fcuk that's nearly over, I hate Christmas Day.. always have strangely enough. Bought into it a bit when young fella was the age for it but now he's a hormonal stroppy teenager I've reverted to type.. Almost looking forward to work at 10AM in the morning :o