Free masons

Started by The Iceman, November 07, 2016, 04:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Joe

I work with a man who is high up in the Masons.

He is a gent; and is totally normal, ie he is 65 and he could drink me under the table.

I always thought the Masons were weird, but he has really made me change my mind about them.
He says their main aim is to look after the families of other Masons who died or has fallen on hard times.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: BennyCake on November 07, 2016, 05:34:21 PM
Orange Order / Masons, just the same. Enough said.

Couldn't agree more.

The Iceman

i watched a few videos there after the Simpsons one! It says there are 33 degrees or levels of masonry and you progress up each one. They are illuminati - seeking enlightenment and openly at the higher levels subscribe to following lucifer - who they argue is not satan by the way.
Look in to it a bit more.  I don't think arguing that someone is a good person means the masons are ok... from what I see they are a very dangerous organization cloaked in the occult and secrecy and ultimately satanic..
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

ardchieftain

Looking on the internet won't get you any true information Iceman. Maybe we should burn them all at the stake just in case.

The Iceman

Quote from: ardchieftain on November 07, 2016, 08:18:05 PM
Looking on the internet won't get you any true information Iceman. Maybe we should burn them all at the stake just in case.
the internet seems to work for most other topics? I didn't say anyone has to be burned at the stake. I'm simply pointing out the dangers of the organisation
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Milltown Row2

The Occult! Ones i know in it do a lot of charity dinners and raise a lot of money for local charities.. I havent seen them ride any goats backwards or anything like that but I'm actually not in it so wouldnt know for sure...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Quote from: The Iceman on November 07, 2016, 08:29:27 PM
Quote from: ardchieftain on November 07, 2016, 08:18:05 PM
the internet seems to work for most other topics? I didn't say anyone has to be burned at the stake. I'm simply pointing out the dangers of the organisation

There is quite a lot the internet doesn't work on like stopping pies being peddled...

ardchieftain

Was only being semi serious iceman. Ever hear of disinformation?

Oh, and the use of the word occult, like it's a dirty word always makes me cringe.

Far East

Dodgy people.  The kind of people who would kill domestic cats and see nothing wrong in that.

Puckoon

Quote from: The Iceman on November 07, 2016, 07:39:55 PM
i watched a few videos there after the Simpsons one! It says there are 33 degrees or levels of masonry and you progress up each one. They are illuminati - seeking enlightenment and openly at the higher levels subscribe to following lucifer - who they argue is not satan by the way.
Look in to it a bit more.  I don't think arguing that someone is a good person means the masons are ok... from what I see they are a very dangerous organization cloaked in the occult and secrecy and ultimately satanic..

I think you're falling for believing all the nonsense on the subject.  They're very open folks in the public eye of their communities.

The Iceman

Quote from: Puckoon on November 08, 2016, 02:55:34 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on November 07, 2016, 07:39:55 PM

I think you're falling for believing all the nonsense on the subject.  They're very open folks in the public eye of their communities.
what if you're falling for their lies?

Puckoon

I don't think I am falling for anything, somewhat neutral in regards to the Masons. I certainly don't regard them as satanic, dangerous, or cloaked in the occult. Cloaked in mystery for sure. But sure so are women.

J70

Monty Python's take (with a brief snippet of Not the Nine O'Clock News first...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNqzHRd8nNM

The Iceman

Quote from: Puckoon on November 08, 2016, 05:45:26 PM
I don't think I am falling for anything, somewhat neutral in regards to the Masons. I certainly don't regard them as satanic, dangerous, or cloaked in the occult. Cloaked in mystery for sure. But sure so are women.
If it was me and my family was exposed to a society "cloaked in mystery" I would be checking them out carefully

laoislad

I'd say there is worse c***ts to be found in the Catholic Church than these Mason fellas.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.