Gaaboard Purge required?

Started by bennydorano, November 06, 2016, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Admins be able to ban posters for being tubes?

Yes
51 (65.4%)
No
15 (19.2%)
Am I aware of irony
12 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 78

muppet

Quote from: leenie on November 08, 2016, 08:58:15 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 08, 2016, 04:05:21 PM
I haven't seen Tony Fearon on in a while.

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running,

Quote from: T Fearon on November 08, 2016, 06:07:09 PM
I'm here

You forgot 'Just to see you again'!   :D
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: No wides on November 08, 2016, 03:45:55 PM
How's the purge going - many casualties?  Is Main Street locked out of the Tyrone threads, has seafoid had his posting curtailed by not being able to start threads, has muppet been told to get a job?

If I had a job, I wouldn't be able to successfully demand your attention all the time!

And again, thanks.

If I can offer any advice on your first steps along the same road, don't hesitate........
MWWSI 2017

The Artful Dodger

poor ole benny no one agreeing with him

bennydorano

No wides

Quote from: bennydorano on November 09, 2016, 07:45:37 AM
Apart from the poll like?

Sure 35 of the 41 could be ONeill - so the poll is bollock  ;)

stew

Quote from: The Artful Dodger on November 09, 2016, 01:26:44 AM
poor ole benny no one agreeing with him

Benny needs no one to agree with him, he is a good man that knows his own mind, I disagree with him here however but sure we all have our opinions.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Benny's attempts to deny free speech were deplorable.

bennydorano

Attempting nothing but stimulating debate.

I should really just have asked to be made an Admin and went postal.

No wides

Are those on the purge list not also stimulating debate - can't debate if you are banned?

bennydorano

Quote from: Main Street on November 07, 2016, 11:06:41 AM
It's completely incidental that the two outspoken adherents for free speech  for trolls in this thread are the two  most identifiable trolls on the board, those being the two who fit 100% the definition of what's  a troll.

The problem though is with those who constantly feed the trolls, despite the blatantly obvious being demonstrated right in front of their eyes.
There was an 80's Cop Movie were the Cops invited all the local criminals to a local hall saying they'd won a boat in a prize draw- when they turned up they were all arrested. Reminded of that myself.

muppet

Quote from: bennydorano on November 10, 2016, 03:27:02 PM
It's completely incidental that the two outspoken adherents for free speech  for trolls in this thread are the two  most identifiable trolls on the board, those being the two who fit 100% the definition of what's  a troll.

The problem though is with those who constantly feed the trolls, despite the blatantly obvious being demonstrated right in front of their eyes.
There was an 80's Cop Movie were the Cops invited all the local criminals to a local hall saying they'd won a boat in a prize draw- when they turned up they were all arrested. Reminded of that myself.

Where's my boat!
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

This was a blatant attempt to stymie free speech,the cyber equivalent of building a wall round Mexico,that was always doomed to fail

bennydorano

People have died for the right to free speech. You should just take a big Redner :o

Esmarelda

Quote from: bennydorano on November 10, 2016, 03:27:02 PM

Really? They did that in The Simpsons too.

bennydorano