Author Topic: Shootjersey  (Read 16937 times)

gawa316

• View Profile
Re: Shootjersey
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2019, 04:18:31 AM »
I have some doll Kiki messaging me on WhatsApp about the order, is this legit?

M

under the bar

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2019, 10:37:52 PM »
I have some doll Kiki messaging me on WhatsApp about the order, is this legit?

M

It's a fake jersey website FFS.

GJL

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2019, 10:11:14 PM »
Lads. Wee man has asked for a DeGea home jersey for Christmas. I've tried everywhere and would really like a genuine one. Any ideas? Everywhere seems out of stock. I've even tried the mega store at Old Trafford.

If it comes to it I would buy a replica. What is the best site these days?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

redzone

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2019, 11:00:16 PM »
E Bay i found to be pretty good replicas

BenDover

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2019, 07:59:44 AM »
Always struggled to find the GK kits for kids on the likes of ShootJersey or DHGate. Let us know if you find somewhere that does sell them for a reduced fee.

GJL

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2019, 08:29:59 AM »
As Redzone suggests EBay seems to have them. Might chance one.

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2020, 07:58:44 PM »
A first this week! Next door neighbour had order in with Shootjerseys. Package was opened by customs. Got a letter from customs about the counterfeit gear inside and that they would be destroyed. Never seen this happen before. There must be extra personnel hired for Brexit on Jan 1 and they must have told the apprentices to get cracking.

snoopdog

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2020, 10:34:06 PM »
Lads. Wee man has asked for a DeGea home jersey for Christmas. I've tried everywhere and would really like a genuine one. Any ideas? Everywhere seems out of stock. I've even tried the mega store at Old Trafford.

I see them on share. Search man utd goalkeeper and scroll down. But if it's for xmas you might be too late to get it in time. I ordered a milan and utd kit for my lad and it's not here yet. Lot less flights.

snoopdog

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2020, 10:35:18 PM »

I see them on share. Search man utd goalkeeper and scroll down. But if it's for xmas you might be too late to get it in time. I ordered a milan and utd kit for my lad and it's not here yet. Lot less flights.
Dhgate  sorry predictive text.

red hander

• Masters of the dark arts since 1996
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2020, 11:52:13 PM »
A first this week! Next door neighbour had order in with Shootjerseys. Package was opened by customs. Got a letter from customs about the counterfeit gear inside and that they would be destroyed. Never seen this happen before. There must be extra personnel hired for Brexit on Jan 1 and they must have told the apprentices to get cracking.

Got an order through last week from them, no problem. Think it's just matter of luck. Was charged a customs fee for CD ordered from US few weeks back

Onthe40

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2020, 09:10:21 AM »
soccerlord

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2020, 09:54:10 AM »

Heard of this a few years ago, its the luck of the draw really. If you contact the seller they will send another one.

Onthe40

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2020, 01:29:30 PM »
anyone know of a site that makes kids soccer jerseys with the jersey logos actually embedded and not stuck on.

snoopdog

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2020, 01:39:47 PM »

Dhgate  sorry predictive text.
Milan kit arrived this morning. So just under a month. Which isnt bad considering the limited flights.

snoopdog

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2020, 01:42:01 PM »
anyone know of a site that makes kids soccer jerseys with the jersey logos actually embedded and not stuck on.
For approx 16 euro a kit I'd be surprised if any site offers that. Yeah they're not the top quality of a real kit but they're about a 7th of the price and they're only out for a season anyway.