Author Topic: Joe Brolly  (Read 609484 times)

Crete Boom

• View Profile
Re: Joe Brolly
« Reply #4650 on: February 15, 2019, 09:09:52 PM »
::)

Thats ridiculous
you have to wonder when is the last time some poster saw A o S play .
there maybe as good but there is no better player in the country . big strong skilful mobile great had massive engine and a great football brain . what's not to like
I would have him Midfield every match

It's obviously a game of opinions but to say there is no better player in the country....I'd have to disagree...he's not even the best player on the Mayo team (Keegan)

Big Murphy could also give him a masterclass if it's big man v big man yr after

I think OShea is a fantastic footballer but Id definitely have Murphy before him.

In my opinion the major difference is Murphy can play with his back to goal Aidan can't!!

If I want a big strong scoring fulforward who can come out the field to help out/overload midfield giving another option on kickouts and take scores from distance, then Murphy is the man I want.

However if I want a deep lying midfielder as a go to option on kickouts, to help dominate the middle, create turnovers and start attacks from defence then O'Shea is the man especially since he developed his ability to kickpass accurately over 10 to 20 yards which is very underrated. O'Shea is also so powerful int he running game from deep.

manfromdelmonte

• View Profile
Re: Joe Brolly
« Reply #4651 on: February 15, 2019, 09:17:00 PM »
::)

Thats ridiculous
you have to wonder when is the last time some poster saw A o S play .
there maybe as good but there is no better player in the country . big strong skilful mobile great had massive engine and a great football brain . what's not to like
I would have him Midfield every match

It's obviously a game of opinions but to say there is no better player in the country....I'd have to disagree...he's not even the best player on the Mayo team (Keegan)

Big Murphy could also give him a masterclass if it's big man v big man yr after

Our Aido has got the better of Murphy a few times and the Donegal man did not line if at all.
I'm sure Murphy lies awake at night worrying about the few times AOS got the better of him